Chapter 10

- Jade -

Perrie is seriously killing me with that outfit. Jesy and Leigh sat up front while Perrie and I sat in the back seat. "Jade are you alright? You've been freakishly quiet since we got in the car?" Jesy asked , looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"Huh? I'm fine , just don't have anything to say" I shrugged. "Sure , you have nothing to say ..." Perrie trailed off. I glared at her as she giggles and interlocked her hands with mine.

"Where are we going?" Perrie whined , which I found totally adorable. "We're going to the mall , sheesh" Leigh said. "Oh we're going shopping ,I wonder why it was so hard to inform me earlier" Perrie wondered sarcastically. I can't help but burst out laughing.

"Geez , someone's on their period" Jesy chuckles. "Shut up" Perrie mumbled , laying her head on my shoulder.

"I love you" I said softly , kissing her head. She looks up with a grin and kissed my lips. We pulled away after hearing gagging sounds.

"You two can't keep your hands off each other , can you?" Leigh asked. "No" Perrie simply said , wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Aww you two are so cute" I heard Jesy cooed and I felt myself blush. "Yeah , too cute for my liking" Leigh said jokingly. "You're just jealous you don't have a lover" Perrie stuck her tongue out at her. Leigh and Perrie continued their little fight until Jesy flicked Leigh's ear while I pull Perrie's hair slightly.

"Ow Jadey , I thought you love me" she turned to me and pouted. " I do" I giggled and kissed her nose.

" And two months ago you guys hated each other" Jesy chuckled and we laughed as well.

Soon enough we arrived at the mall and Jesy parked the car.

"Last one in the mall's the baby cow!" Jesy shouted and sprinted to the entrance. Without hesitation , the three of us ran as fast as our legs could carry us to the entrance. Yeah , we're that immature.

Eventually we reached the entrance. Guess who came last? Perrieeeeeee! "Damn it , you know I hate running" she panted , putting her hands on her knee as she slouched trying to catch her breath. "Perrie's the baby cow! Perrie's the baby cow!" I sang loudly , earning weird looks from passers-by . She straighten her back and crossed her arms , pouting. "I hate you guys" she muttered before heading to the ice cream shop , me hot behind her trail. My heart started beating faster , thinking if she really was angry at me.

"Perrie ," I said softly , putting my hand on her shoulder. I felt her jump before she turn around to face me. "Jade! Oh my god , why do you hate me!" she exclaimed , laughing slightly. The corners of my lips curved up into a smile , relieved that she wasn't really mad at me. I then grinned cheekily as she shook her head , still laughing.

"What are you getting?" I asked , placing my chin on her shoulder , wrapping my arms around her waist as we looked through the flavours. She leant back closer to me pointing at the mint chocolate . I nodded , her hair tickling the side of my face. I slowly let her go and walked to the counter. " Can I have a two scoop combo. Chocolate mint and salty caramel" I smiled at the cashier. He returned the smile and scooped up the ice creams. "Here" I heard Perrie say , passing me a $5 note ( A/N ik it's supposed to be pound but I'm not sure about the costs and stuff ) I gave a her a 'really?' face and she just shrugged , passing me the note.

"I'm paying" I stated , pushing her hand back. "But-" I cut her off "No buts"
"Baba- " "Shush I'm paying" "Jade!"

"What?" I asked , an innocent smile plastered on my face.

"I'm payi-" I cut her off once again "Nope"

"That'll be $3.20" he smiled at me and I passed him my $5 note. "Keep the change " I said , walking away with Perrie.