Chapter Two: In the shadow of the Golden Weapons

(Second Person P.O.V)

As of now, you were enjoying your newly acquired motorcycle, which you had taken as your prize through the forest while also trying your best to rid yourself of any negative thoughts currently buzzing around your throbbing head.

You wondered if your mental state was slowly deteriorating, You couldn't remember your name, where you were from, and had no idea where you were even going.

You sighed shaking your head in a futile attempt to clear your thoughts and focus on the path in front of you.

"Nice ride you have here, where are you going?" A voice whispered into your ear startling you just enough to make you crash your bike into the sand.

Thankfully due to your inexperience, you were not going very fast and were only thrown off with some minor road rash and a few cuts.

You slowly opened your eyes and glanced around looking for the owner of that voice wishing you had taken a weapon from that shop when you had the chance. Before they widened upon landed on a body of shadow.

You stared at each other for a few moments the black silhouette looked like a person wearing a helmet with bone on top.

You narrowed your eyes in annoyance spit out some sand you had managed to swallow in your fall and begun picking your bike off the ground. "I have no time for you!" You hiss at this hallucination gritting your teeth.

The shadow merely busts into an evil cackle. "Well aren't you a brave one. I'am Lord Garmadon and big times are coming, young one." He said his voice dark and foreboding.

You just continue to ignore him and check your bike for damage. His grin turned sinister as he proceeded to tell you his plan; which involved a certain hot-headed ninja and his sister.

You let out a bitter snort. You had already had the displeasure of meeting them and would not be rushing to aid them nor did you care for this Garmadon and his plan to reshape Ninjago whatever that was.

Then Garmadon mentioned something that got your attention. "Golden weapons?" You questioned raising an eyebrow. "Wouldn't a solid gold weapon weigh a tonne and therefore be useless in combat?" You scoffed at the impracticality of these proposed weapons.

Garmadon cackled again. "Oh no, young one these are special weapons that my idiot brother hid them hoping that I would never find them but he isn't the only one who can hide weapons and I think it would be perfect for someone like you."

"Like me?" You growled through your sand covered teeth not liking his phrasing. "Someone who reeks of death, child." Garmadon huffed clearing up his explanation. "Youth. So sensitive these days." You could practically hear his eyes roll but said nothing.

"If you continue heading south-west in the sea of sand you'll come across a large structure called Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk it's buried underneath. The weapon is called the Meteor Hammer may it serve you well."