🐢7🐢

We stay in Heechul's house for overnight and I call Jin to take care of Bugsy. Heechul baked homemade pizza and we watch his favourite variety show. Yesung is sleepy so I bath him and Heechul dressed him in pink shirt with hearts. I have to admit that Yesung is adorable and so cute. The shirt has too long sleeves so I rolled it up a bit and tuck him in bed. Yesung is laying between us and Heechul is singing lullaby. The bobbing of pacifier between his lips slow down and Yesung eyelids fluttered and closed. It is nice to sleep together. Yesung small warm body pressed on my side and Heechul's cute snoring. When I woke up Heechul isn't in bed, but I hear him downstairs how he is probably cooking breakfast. Heechul doesn't have gym and my body is screaming for exercising. Yesung is still laying in bed and sleeps. I start to doing push ups and kiss him every time. On forehead, cheeks, lips and on his cute little nose. Yesung opens his eyes and blinked few times. I can see that he remembered where he is and then he smiles at me.

"Morning baby."

I make last one push up and take quick shower because I am sweaty after two hundreds of push ups. After shower I lift my baby from bed and check his diaper. He is unusually dry and I sit with him in the living room. Yesung is playing on ground with robotic cat.

http://www.japantrendshop.com/yume-neko-dream-cat-premium-robotic-pet-p-3721.html

He is completely amazed by the toy and plays with it happily.

"Yesung you didn't poop yesterday, you have to do it today."

Yesung shook his head no and continue in playing with the cat. I get up from the couch and kneeled next to him.

"I know that doing poo poo isn't comfortable for you, but you need to let go."

Yesung shakes his head no again and combs the toy's fur. I wrap my arm around his slim waist and get up with him. Yesung is thrashing in my hold and cry because he knows what is coming next. I sit on couch and sit him in my lap. I have one arm wrapped around his chest and gently massage his tummy with second hand.

"Would it be better if you use the toilet?"

Yesung doesn't answer and just cry. Most of the time it is like this, I am the monster who made him poop and my baby is always crying and screaming. Because of the screaming Heechul came to the living room and watch Yesung struggling to get out of my grip.

"Siwon what are you doing with the poor baby?"

Heechul comes closer and want to take Yesung.

"Stop Heechul. He often suffers of gastrointestinal infections and he is often in pain during pooping."

Yesung whimpers and I peek inside the diaper. I see that he has pooped but just a tiny bit.

"Yesung knows that he has to do this. Otherwise he will end up in hospital again."

"I had no idea that he was in hospital because of infection."

I nod and Yesung whimpered for the last time. His diaper is full and Yesung is weary. I get up from the couch and carry him in bathroom.

"You did good baby. Isn't it better like this?"

Yesung nods and I clean his bum. Then I gave him bath and dress him in clean clothes. Heechul prepared breakfast so we go in the kitchen. Yesung wants to sit on Heechul's lap and he immediately pulled him on his lap. Heechul tickles him and my baby is smiling again. Heechul is feeding him cinnamon toasts with raspberries and the breakfast is fantastic. After breakfast Yesung plays with the robotic cat and Heechul plays with him. It is nice to have moment for reading book, but I ended watching Yesung and Heechul meow. Then Yesung watch cartoons next to me and Heechul is cooking. I help him so soon we are done. We ate curry rice and then it is time for Yesung's nap. I check his diaper and then tuck him in bed. I kiss him on forehead and read him story. I go back downstairs and continue in reading my book. Heechul finished the dishes and sit next to me and put his head on my shoulder. He is browsing Instagram and Pinterest for some inspiration for his new fashion collection. Suddenly Heechul snuggled closer to me and put his head under my chin. After while I put down my book and browse on the internet with him and we even discuss the things we see. I am feeling relaxed because for while I am not thinking about sad things like Yesung's health or about the scandal. Heechul suddenly put the phone down and looked at me.

"Is Yesung okay? Because the thing in the morning was terrible."

"You think that I like to do this to him? No but when he was in hospital because of the infection I swore to God that I will make everything to prevent him getting hurt."

"Siwon I have to say that you are great. Everything you are doing for Yesung and for me."

Our faces are close and Heechul suddenly kissed me on lips. It is just for second but something in me just jump. Heechul pulls away and we looked at each other surprised. Suddenly we hear Yesung calling from bedroom for me and I quickly go for him.

"Did you have good nap baby?"

Yesung nods and I get ready to go home. I am putting on shoes when shy Heechul comes to me.

"I just want to ask if I can go with you. I really liked how full and cozy the house was with you and Yesung around."

I nod because I see how sad he is. And I feel bad if I leave him alone after the kiss, we need to sort out this situation. I drive to our apartment and have to say that it would be nice to have house with garden like Heechul.

"What about some cartoons while papa cook dinner?"

I turn on the TV and want to find some cartoons but something catch our attention. We all froze on couch. It is interview with Shindong.