t w e n t y - t w o

kim baram

"baram?"

"kim baram!"

she blinked her eyes twice before looking around her and realize that she's at her apartment dining table, having a nice dinner with jaehyun and her brother jungwoo.

baram then look back and forth from jaehyun and jungwoo who stared at her questioningly to why she played with her food, not eating it and to why she's spacing out for a long time.

"do-do you want the chicken again jaehyun?" she asks stammering while offering jaehyun the chicken she's been eating. jaehyun cannot fight back and end up let out a chuckle before ruffling her hair.

good thing baram kick lucas out of her apartment quickly because ten minutes after she closed the door, both jaehyun and jungwoo had arrived in front of her door and when baram notice a rustling sound coming from outside, baram quickly went to the kitchen to continue her cooking as if nothing had ever happened.

and right after jaehyun gave baram a kiss on her cheeks, jaehyun had asked about lucas being here, baram replied that nothing happened that he only came for apologize to her and you because of his stupid actions.

baram wanted to curse to jungwoo for telling him and not letting her to speak for herself, but she cannot blame jungwoo for that, she knew that he was just worried and told jaehyun about it.

the answer convinced him and then not long after, jungwoo had asked jaehyun if he want to join him to play xbox with him. jaehyun didn't refuse and quickly went to the living room to play with jungwoo - leaving baram alone in the kitchen with guilt start to appear in her heart.

maybe lucas kissed her first, but baram replied the kiss. her mind is still full of thoughts like; is that called cheating or not, but the guilt is still there.

baram had messed up and don't know how to tell jaehyun without hurting his feelings and make him wonder is she really loves him or not. baram don't want to make jaehyun to think that dating him was just for ignoring lucas because she rejected him.

if he knew, baram surely will hurt jaehyun for good and that of course will affect both of their actions in the office. both of their work won't be as easy as before, they have to pass each other like a stranger with a heavy heart - not to mention that both of their desk are next to each other.

it makes baram flaming and want to scream as loud as she could, on top of her lungs but she can't.

on the other side, baram can't hide the blush on her cheeks when she remember the soft touch of his lips had make her feel.

baram's fingertip went to her lips, lucas' lips still feel hot against her. her heart beats fast like how cheetah runs or maybe faster than that.

those thoughts had make her burned her cooking, in results baram had no choice but to buy chinese take outs.

-

jaehyun end up staying the night, it had rain pretty bad and he went here with public transportation it took a good fifteen minutes to walk to the bus halt and the clock had struck twelve, bus had stopped their operation at ten so he had no choice but to spent the night in baram's apartment.

"do you want to watch movies with me?" jaehyun asked after baram had gave him a spare blanket and one of her pillow for him to sleep.

baram is a little bit taken aback that jaehyun had suddenly asked for her to watch movie but said yes anyway and let him pick the movie. this will be the first time they will ever cuddle and baram can't hide the red on her cheeks.

"love rosie, really?" baram asked when she saw the title of the movie, "i've watched it like hundred times."

jaehyun looked at her before asked, "do you want to change then?"

"n-no! it doesn't mean i don't like it, i love the movie." she replied before pulling jaehyun to sit beside her sofa bed and slipped himself inside the blanket to cuddle with her.

baram placed her head on top of jaehyun's chest while his arms wrapped around her to hold her there and the other one had played with the top of her hand.

a smile appeared on baram's face when she saw her finger had latched with jaehyun and how he carefully caress it like it's something fragile.

"your heart beats fast." baram said giggling that make jaehyun giggled too.

"does that convince you how much i love you?"

"ey~ you're being cheesy." baram laugh softly hitting jaehyun's chest but then send him a smile, "i know you do and me too." she said smiling shyly before placing back her head on top of his chest and continue to watch the movie.

not until the end of the movie, baram heard a soft snore coming from jaehyun and that make baram chuckle when she saw how he slept and his mouth is half opened.

but it turn baram soft just seeing how angelic he looks and how he really is an angel in real life too. it wasn't much of a difference and somehow make baram grateful to have him.

she move a hair from his face then caress his soft cheeks before slowly moving closer to him and give a peck on the cheek. backing away from his face, baram surprised to see jaehyun had woken up, his eyes had already set on hers witnessing how red her cheeks are.

no words had left both of their lips and without any question jaehyun had moved his head closer to baram and kissed her.

the kiss went slow and it makes tingling sensation down to her spine. it' much softer than what lucas do and baram liked it.

he place his palms on baram's cheek, caressing her cheek slowly with his thumb before pulling her closer with pulling her in by the waist and deepen the kiss.

baram closed her eyes, after surprised by jaehyun pulling her in and linked her arms around jaehyun's neck, replying the kiss with her heart.

jaehyun pull out the kiss first, placing his forehead on baram's before staring right into her eyes.

"i love you so much kim baram."

baram back away from his forehead and for some reason, she saw lucas smiling at her not jaehyun in front of her. baram wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream and then blinked her eyes before rubbing her eyes roughly and finally saw jaehyun smiling down at her.

a smile formed her lips maybe forcefully before she went back to lay her head on his chest, the event second ago still haunts her head. she wanted the kiss to be special, to be her first kiss with someone she cherish but somehow it doesn't feel the way she wanted it's more into guilt.

"me too jaehyun, i love you too."

somehow those words makes her asked herself again, do she really love him after what happened?

i know it's a little bit cheesy but deal with hehe. i wonder happen to baram hmmmmmmm haha

please don't forget to vote and comment! i'm curious on how this story goes so far! send in your comments guy.