Hunny

The gang has been placed inside of a large vehicle, best described as a van which had various compartments. They had all been separated into different sections, probably so they couldn't plan an escape whilst in there. Oz was sat down in his compartment quickly typing some information into the Tech-Man. Four separate pieces of the machine broke off and flew through the ventilation systems within the vehicle. They searched out for the other members and once if found them, it placed itself behind the left ear of all of them. A sharp pain followed by some static sound appeared until it was abruptly stopped by Oz.

"Guys, can you hear?" Oz asks

"Oz? is that you?" Asked Lila

Oz was sat down looking at the screen on his Tech-Man. It was displaying life signs for all of the members, it was telling him that it had managed to connect to all of them.

"Well, that was uncomfortable" Ernest says

"Uncomfortable? Fuck sakes" Says Clock

"Sorry guys, it was the only way, I can remove them at a later date, but I had to make sure you were all okay" Oz says, reassuring the team

"Explain yourself, Kid!" Clock says

"What do you mean?" Asked Hannah

"He got us fuckin' captured on purpose, I want to know why my ass is currently sat in a cell!"

"Sorry guys, it was the only way"

"Explain!"

"Well, you know that I was in the process developing a way to use the particle when we were sprung upon by One and his goons..."

"Yes..." Said Hannah

"Well the Tech-Man is missing a vital part of the schematics for the sphere. I need to scan it"

"Uhm. Why is it missing such a fuckin' pivotal part?" Asked Clock

"I don't know. From what I can tell it was removed from the memory chip"

"Fantastic..."

"As I said, this was the only way. We need to find and scan the Sphere, so we can build a new one"

"Sorry to intrude, but I do not believe that these people will let us just casually peruse their establishment. How do you plan to gather that information once we arrive at their facility?" Asked Ernest

"Well... uhm..."

"Yeah, that's what I fuckin' thought!" Sighed Clock

"Am I missing something?" Asked Hannah

"He's leaving that to me the cheeky sod" Answered Clock

"Well... Uhm... Yeah, sorry"

"God damn it"

"James, you are our go to guy for this stuff you know?" Hannah states

"Oh, I know! A heads-up beforehand would have been fuckin' helpful though!"

"Mr. Clock are you capable of this?" Asks Ernest

"I'll think of something, old man."

Oz turned off the communications temporarily, thinking that if they were to use it whilst in One's presence it may eventually be infiltrated, and not only would they have access to the team's secret communications, but also the Tech-Man itself. Losing the Tech-Man was not an option.

The Vehicle began to slow until eventually it came to a standstill. Clock could hear the operatives entering the vehicle and unlocking the compartments one at a time. He heard a struggle and faint female screams, he didn't know who it was, but he knew it was one of the women.

"Hey, you son of a bitch. We surrendered" Clock shouted

He got no answer. Clocks compartment was the last one to be opened. Once it was opened, 3 men stood in the doorway. Two of them holding automatic weapons, facing toward him and the other holding a very large and heavy set of handcuffs. They nodded toward Clock's hands and he slowly held them up, so they could be locked into the handcuffs. They lifted him off the ground and placed a black hood upon his head.

They walked him along a metal floor hallway. Clock could only see out from the bottom of the bag so that was all the information he could gather. His footsteps echoed through out the building he was walking in so he could tell it was a very large facility. They stopped for a few moments, he heard an abrupt beep and they began walking again. Clock deduced that they were probably going through security doors that needed authentication. They travelled through one more of the doors before he was placed into a chair. The chair had a built-in section for the hand cuffs to be locked into. Obviously, these rooms were in constant use. One of the men pulled of his hood and Clock was temporarily blinded by the light that was intensely focused on his face.

"Sweet baby Jesus, turn that cunt off!" Clock shouts

A woman comes and pulls the light up and off Clocks face. He blinks a few times and sees that the woman who pulled it away was Three, One's right hand woman. She slowly pulled out a chair and pulled it very close to Clock, the perfect distance so that he could not touch her in anyway. She stared at him for a short while before she relaxed into the chair.

"James isn't it?" She asked

"Yeah, but you can call me, that guy who's gonna kill me pretty soon if I don't let him out of these cuffs!" Clock retorts

"That's quite a mouthful"

"Nothing you haven't had before" Clock says sarcastically

"Crude, how mature"

"What do you fuckers want?"

"Where are you from?"

"Krypton" Said Clock, sarcastically

"Where?"

"Jesus, I ain't telling you shit"

"See, I knew you would be difficult. That's why we thought we would bring this..."

Three ushered in two of her goons, they held a small wooden box by it's handle between them and placed it on the floor, at the feet of Clock. She gave them a nod and they walked out of the room once again.

"What's this shit?" Clock asks

Three opened the box to reveal a small metal piece of equipment. It was oval in shape. On one side it had a small display screen and on the other it had small spikes and a large circular dish which appeared to be an opening of some kind. She held it in her hand for a few moments, smiling as she looked it over.

"Well, James. Have you heard of Nikolai Tesla?" Three asked

"Of course, you stupid bitch"

"Well, using his electronical knowledge, we developed this tool. It taps into the electrical signals that run through your brain and records them like a tape"

"So, you will be able to see what I see?"

"Precisely"

"Well I'm sorry hunny, but you will see how much of a colossal fuckin' A-hole you are then"

She quickly grabbed Clock by the back of the neck and slowly placed the device onto his left temple. She smirked as she typed some data into its display and then stood back.

"I didn't mention this before but..." Three says, interrupted.

"Let me guess, its gonna hurt?" Clock said, chuckling

"At its base, the part that's touching your skull, is a small opening. From there, a small drill will burrow its way into your brain tissue and then a string of electrical cables will run rough shot through your synapses"

She leaned over, just inches from Clocks face and tapped him on his nose softly.

"It won't just hurt... hunny" She says as the smile leaves her face. "You will beg for me to end your pathetic existence"

"Shit..."