Chapter 15

I love Derek. I don't have to think about that. Because I know I do.

Everything about him. His hair,his eyes,his smile.

And also he is my mate. Chance left me and now I know who I really want. I think I never really wanted Chance I just wanted Derek all along. Even If he rejected me. He still said he loves me.

After the fight Derek brought me to his house and now I'm laying in his bed with his arms wrapped around me. I love this feeling.

I looked up and saw that he was watching me. I smiled and he smiled back. He leaned down and kissed me on my lips. This really is the first time me and Derek ever kissed and it feels different from Chance kiss. He kisses better. I leaned in and kissed him back. making him groan. He leaned back and looked at me in my eyes.

"I love you Allie"

I smiled. "I love you too" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 YEAR LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm pregnant.

I can't believe this.

How am I going to tell Derek.

O no.

Do he even want a baby?

I'm on the bathroom floor with a pregnancy test in my hand that says positive looking shocked.

I knew we should have waited until we were married.

That night when Derek killed the vampire. We just clicked. No one could pull use apart. Were ever you see Derek you see me and when you see me you see Derek. That's how close we are. This was are first time having sex. He said he wouldn't force me to do anything so he waited until I was ready and why when I am ready and my first time having sex I have to get pregnant.

I threw the test into the trash and got up and walked out of the bathroom. Derek was laying on the bed smiling at me. He reached out for me telling me to come to him. I slowly walked over to him and laid into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to him.

I smiled and laid my head down onto his chest.

He froze for a little bit and sniffed the air then looked down at me.

DEREK POV

I sniffed the air and looked down at Allie.

It can't be. I put my hand on her stomach.

"Your pregnant" I whispered.

She froze and looked at me with sad eyes.

Why is she sad. Do she not want my pups.

"I knew it," she said her voice cracking lick she wanted to cry. "You don't want to have children" She said a tear rolling down her cheek.

What? Do she really think that.

"Do you really think that?"

She nodded her head.

I sighed and looked her in the eyes.

"Allie I am happy that you are caring my pups. I can not be happier." I smiled and rubbed her belly.

"They are are children and we are going to take care of them together"

She smiled than buried her face into my chest.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I kissed her head and then she was fell asleep.

(The end)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))

I know worst ending ever but I'm finished yay!!!