best friends?| zach herron/ jonah marais

*smut*

•y/n pov•

You were downstairs watching Netflix while your two best friends, Zach and Jonah, were hanging out.

Jonah came strolling into the living room,

"Hey y/n. Whatcha watching?" he asked sitting down next to you.

You knew it was wrong but you didn't care:

Jonah and Zach have been your best friends for the longest time.

Yeah, they're famous and a lot of girls call them hot but you actually thought they were hot as fuck.

The boys always joked about how hot you were and teased you,

"Oh y/f/s." You smiled.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"No not at all." you answered.

Jonah snuggled up next to you even though there were other places he could sit.

Zach came downstairs and joined you guys but he decided to take the seat next to you.

A sex scene came on and both of the boys started shifting their positions often.

"Hey is everything okay?" you asked.

"Y-yeah." Zach stuttered.

"Okay? Well I'm gonna go grab some snacks from downstairs." you said questioning their behavior a bit.

You walked downstairs to your other kitchen and grabbed a few bags of chips, thinking about what had just happened.

On your way out, you felt a large pair of arms grab you and carry you to the guest room in the basement.

The strong pair of arms released you and locked the door behind him,

"Jonah?" you said.

"Yeah. That's me." he chuckled.

"Okay what the fuck?" you said.

"y/n, that's no way to talk to your daddy." Zach smirked.

"Wait what's happening?" you asked.

Jonah inched closer to you until his lips were touching yours.

"So basically what we're doing is having a threesome." Zach said

You looked at him and chuckled,

"You could've just asked me instead of trying to abduct me?" You laughed.

"Oh so you're down?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah." you answered.

Jonah and Zach took their shirts off before cornering you.

You made out with Zach as Jonah's hands wondered your body,

Jonah slid his hand inside your pants and rubbed you a bit through your panties.

You moaned softly into the kiss while Zach slowly slid his tongue in.

You could feel Jonah's hard member poking at your thigh,

You teased him and played with it as he groaned and whined.

You used your other hand to play with Zach too.

After a few minutes, you decided to stop.

You got onto your knees and stroked both of their members into your hands as they moaned loudly.

Jonah's large hands, groped your boobs and massages them, he gave you a satisfying smirk for not wearing a bra.

You took Jonah into your mouth and continued pumping Zach.

They were both a moaning mess but Jonah tangled his hands into your hair, pulling a bit.

"Mhm fuck." Zach moaned.

Jonah started to twitch a bit and you could see the veins bulging a bit.

You moved to Zach and sucked him till he was close enough.

"You're so good y/n!" Zach moaned.

You removed yourself off of him and smirked.

You climbed onto the bed as Jonah climbed on too and removed your sweats and panties.

He kissed all the way down to your entrance before letting his tongue explore your heat.

Jonah became more aggressive, plunging his tongue into you,

You moaned and arched your back again as his tongue pleasured you in many ways.

He slid one finger in and curled it while he sucked on your clit.

You grabbed onto his hair and forced him down a bit till he felt you tighten around his fingers.

He licked one of his fingers clean and put the other one in your mouth.

Zach and Jonah switched places and Jonah sat on the chair watching Zach adjust himself into you.

"I know you're not a virgin so we're gonna make this quick." he smirked.

"How do you know?" You asked.

"Daniel." He and Jonah answered at once.

I rolled my eyes and shifted myself a bit,

Zach rammed himself into me with a quick and pleasuring movement.

"Oh fuck yes daddy!" you moaned.

Jonah moaned your name as he pumped himself while Zach kept his eyes closed.

"I'm gonna cum!" Zach screamed pulling out quickly.

Jonah took his position,

"I'm gonna pound the shit out of you. Daniel is nowhere as good as me." Jonah growled.

Zach stopped pumping himself for a second and opened his mouth with his eyes wide,

"Bitch I'm right here. Fuck you." he joked.

"You decide who's the best after." Jonah said.

You nodded as Jonah thrusted deeper, rolling his head head back in pleasure.

He grunted and groaned in pleasure as you moaned his name.

You screwed your eyes and grabbed onto the sheets.

"Oh shit! I'm fucking-" You started before you were cut of by a long moan from your orgasm.

Jonah pulled out and you pumped him and Zach till they came on their chests.

"So who's the best?" Jonah asked cleaning up and getting dressed.

"Jack Avery." you smirked putting your clothes on and walking upstairs.

They looked at each other in disbelief and shook their heads.

________________________________

i hope you enjoyed this imagine:)

this was my first one ever writing so yeah also this was a why don't we imagine for all the limelight's🙃

                      •peace out girl scouts 🙃•