35. Tell me What You Want

**********************************************************************************
A/N

hey to all who read this chapter earlier. Some how some way, before it was done, I published it before falling asleep 😂😂. I can't believe I did that, but I woke up to my messy unfinished chapter being viewed by about 60 views. The chapter is now finished, so you probably want to read it over.

Guess I thought I was more alert then I was, lol. Catch you later all 😊😇💖✌🏽
*********************************************************************************

I looked up at Zac, while sitting on the bed. "Yes what is it"

"Well first off, even though I want to spend time with you, I don't need you putting words in my mouth. Willem said he had a little conversation with you. You need to know we talk about everything that has to do with you, just like we do with anything that has to do with all 3 of us" he was slowly walking back & forth talking, until he decided to stand & lean against the wall.

"So does this mean you told them about my knuckles" I asked wondering if my request was really kept. He took a deep breath, then walked towards me. "No Zo, I didn't tell them." He said sitting next to me at the end of the bed, while facing me.

"I didn't tell them, because I know we would have to punish you. You might've scarred what is ours & you don't get to act out like that. I don't feel like seeing you punished though, Zo. That's the other thing I want to talk to you about, by the way." He went from soft spoken slightly stern Zac to serious authoritative Zac.

"The guys don't know you like I know you. I know you smile on the outside, but get angry as hell inside. I saw it back home with mean people we passed at work. I saw it after you came downstairs from the altercation with Will in his hotel room last year."

"You're a smart mouth, stubborn woman that holds I her anger until it explodes. I see that angry one that use to get pissed off & call me at home to rant. I know the Zo that tried to attack me the first day we had you at the house. I didn't blame you for clawing at me because I would've attacked me too. My point is, you need to go to a happy fuckin mental place instead of scarring your dam hands up. Next time I won't be responsible for the consequences "

"Ok I get it. Don't get angry.  But you don't understand, Zac. It's not like I can take it out on you guys. You're not the one made to feel like a toy or trash. Whoes ever forced you to sleep with them. Whoes ever taken you from your home or beat you up while you were helpless & tied up. Whoes ever taken away someone you loved & held them hostage." I've said some of these things so many times to them, but they don't get it through their minds how wrong it is. I'm just stuck on repeat

"I never wanted to take your dam kids, Zo. You left us no choice. I took good care of them alright. They're healthy & happy so you dont have to worry. They drank your milk all the time & I even played them old songs you liked off your old phone!"

"Who do you belong to Zo!" He was getting mad at me. Why for my truth? I guess so.

"I belong to you, Zac" wow he actually played them my songs. I wonder which ones. Ok nevermind that.

"Do you really or are you saying what you think I want to hear" he said a little less aggressive.

"Well if you know me so well you already know the answer, dont you." I said while furrowing my brow at him.