r-rebecca

hey vine, it's your boy. this is pretty much a quick little chapter, but also. please go read me and my friends (intensivewriting ) collab story, if you like chanbaek?? it's on our shared profile (baekyeolies ) and the story is a social media au!! if you read it, that'd be cool!! thanks!! enjoy!

@BUZZFEED

❤️90.7M   💬42.1M 
Maybe there is such thing as perfection? Beautiful man, also known as the famous vine couple, @homiesexuals member @bambam1a is more beautiful than anything you've ever seen? His boyfriend, @yu_gyeom must be the luckiest man in the world! Click the link below to see all of his pictures!

"BAMBAM, YOUR FACE HAS GONE VIRAL BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANGELIC!" yugyeom screamed as he ran out of the bathroom, startling the younger boy.

"what are you talking about?" bambam asked, looking up at him in surprise, and blushing a bit.

"look!" yugyeom said, showing him a post of buzzfeed posting about his face.

"maybe there is such thing as perfection?" bambam read the post, laughing. "that's a lie."

"dude, shut your actual fucking mouth, people think you're flawless, and they aren't wrong! you've gone viral because of how pretty you are!" yugyeom said, wanting to shake bambam until he came to his senses.

the realization hit bambam so hard he almost had whiplash.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT, OH MY GOD, BUZZFEED THINKS I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M VIRAL!" bambam hollered, jumping up and holding his forehead in his hands in disbelief.

"I KNOW!" yugyeom hollered, jumping around with a small grin.

"wow.. holy fuck, i can't go anywhere without makeup now!" bambam giggled, and yugyeom frowned a bit.

"you look good without it too though."

"kyum, i've gone viral for my face being perfect, i gotta keep it that way."

"if you say so," yugyeom shrugged. "would if there's paparazzi now?" he gasped.

"oh my god, hell yes." bambam giggled, already imagining it. "wait, buzzfeed thinks we're dating."

"oh my god."

"oh my god."

@bambam1a has commented on a @buzzfeed post! click to see more!

bambam1a HI THANK YOU FOR NOTICING MY FACE! but me and yugyeom aren't dating, we're friends!
buzzfeed @yu_gyeom you've been friend zoned, dude.
yu_gyeom i'm crying oh my god we've been best friends since he was in kindergarten
bambam1a yeah!
buzzfeed are you sure you don't want to be more? 😏😉
yu_gyeom uhhhhh
bambam1a h
buzzfeed exactly 😇

"w-what the fuck does buzzfeed know anyway?" bambam mumbled, shaking his head at the post.

"y-yeah! they think they've got us all figured out." yugyeom laughed awkwardly, blushing a bit.

"exactly! buzzfeed has always not told the t-truth anyways.."

"yeah..." yugyeom lied. they were telling the truth.

bambam gulped. buzzfeed is so accurate, it was scary.