¤5¤

Danielle

Before the wedding, my mom helps me and my bridesmaids into our dresses.

Once I'm done, I get my little flower girl ready to walk down the aisle.

"Okay, Nyny, all you have to do is walk, look cute, and throw flowers!"

"I'm cute!" Aniyah laughs and she starts to walk down the aisle throwing flowers along the way.

The here comes the bride song comes on and I start to walk.

Everyone is standing and my mom and dad start crying.

I look at Kyle and he's looking handsome as ever. 

Kyle states at me in awe and he begins to tear up.

Oh no, if he starts to cry, then I'm gonna cry and my makeup looks too good for me to cry!

I keep walking until I reach Kyle.

"You look beautiful!" He whispers to me.

"Thank you!" I reply with a smile.

We both decided to write our own vows.

Kyle grabs a small paper from his pocket and he begins to read it.

"Let's be dumb together—just plain stupid. Make bad choices, eat the wrong things, take wrong turns, and then let's tell great stories, the same ones—for ever and ever until no one can stand us but each other.”

I smile at Kyle, "Let's not be too dumb though!"

This makes people laugh.

I bite the inside of my cheek before starting my vows, which I memorized.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you."

Lonzo holds on to the wedding rings because Kyle chose him as his best man and then hands them over to the pastor.

Kyle grabs my ring and I grab Kyles.

"Do you Kyle Alexander Kuzma take Danielle Banks to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asked.

"I do," Kyle looks into my eyes and I look at him.

"Do you Danielle Banks take Kyle Alexander Kuzma to ve your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Shoot, if she doesn't I will!" Somone in the crowd says.

I'm pretty sure it's one of my cousin's being silly.

I laugh before replying to the Pastor with an "I do!"

Kyle and I slip the rings onto each others fingers.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!"

Kyle doesn't hesitate, he immediately pulls me into a long kiss...our first kiss as husband and wife.