Chapter 7

I walked into the large building and immediately found Alexanders handsome features stand out. He was quite the sight and not that hard to miss.

Woah, wait-handsome?

Shaking my head slightly, I rushed over to his table and sat down onto the mini sofa. Alexander had told me to meet him here and I wasn't the least bit surprised that it was another rich and fancy restaurant.

The marble floors were shiny as humanly possible and the cutlery was polished to perfection. People sitting around us laughed and drank their wine gracefully.

"Victoria," Alexander greeted in his usual low, yet masculine tone.

I opened my mouth to bid a greeting, but I was interrupted by a chirpy blonde who appeared beside our table almost immediately.

"What can I get you two?" She asked with a bright smile, her gaze solemnly focused on Alexander. Her shirt was a tight fit, and her breasts were puffed out for show.

Oh, deary me.

"We're not ordering," Alexander gruffly replied as he didn't spare the waitress a glance, his eyes focused on mine.

I peeked at glance at her to see her face fall. She simply gave me a short glance before turning around and leaving.

"I have a meeting at two. Make this quick," Alexander ordered and tapped his fingers on the table looking impatient.

I looked at him with a surprised expression. Though, his words angered me and I fixed my best glare at him from beneath my lashes.

"You wanted to work with me, not the other way around, remember?" I gritted out and Alexander sighed, nodding his head.

"You're right, Victoria I apologize. Now tell me; what is the matter?" he said in a more polite tone and I leaned back into the white sofa in satisfaction.

That's more like it.

I grabbed my purse from my lap and pulled out the rolled up paper I previously put in there. I had simply borrowed the papers from Williams Industries.

Surely there's nothing wrong with that?

Slamming the several stapled up papers on the table separating us, I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back to watch Alexander.

Alexander looked at me with a raised eyebrow and carefully picked up the papers. I watched as his eyes skimmed passed the page and flip over to the next.

His eyes darkened and suddenly, his grip on the paper tightened as his knuckles turned white. I automatically prepared myself for a reaction.

"These are the Celeste companies bank details, credit numbers and pins!" Alexander whispered in rage as his dark eyes shot to mine.

He shook his head furiously and his dark hair fell onto his forehead.

"Where did you get these?" He asked in anger and I cringed at the tone of his voice, not that I could blame him.

"Marcus' company," I simply inquired and Alexander let out a rough sigh. He stayed silent and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Do you know how much money is missing?" I asked nodding my head towards the papers.

Marcus seemed to have access to the Celeste companies bank account. It didn't take a genius to figure out he was pinching money out of Alexanders company.

"No. My finance men work with that. But I can always check," Alexander trailed off.

He pulled out one of the newest smart phones and tapped away furiously.

I took that moment to admire him. His naturally messy hair suited him well and his black tie hung loosely around his neck.

I still couldn't figure out if his eyes were a dark shade of brown or hazel.

"Half a million," Alexander hissed out and he clenched his jaw as he slammed his fists down on the table, making the cutlery shake.

A few curious glances were received.

"Hey," I said softly as I placed my hand on his balled up fist.

"Calm down. Marcus isn't going to get away with this," I said as gently as I could.

I knew the fury Alexander felt. I too was a victim to Marcus' games and I didn't blame Alexander for getting mad.

"How I didn't notice is beyond me," Alexander mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair.

I placed my hands in my lap and thought for a moment. Surely bank statements would've been sent to the company and-

"Thats it!" I bellowed as my head shot up to look at Alexander.

"Maybe, your company was aware," I said slowly.

"Maybe someone was aware and hid it from you," I claimed and Alexander shook his head.

"I would've known, I would've been told," Alexander chimed in shaking his head.

"Are you sure about that? You said your finance men take care of it. Not you. If you have someone on the inside," I stated pointing at myself,

"Then why shouldn't he?"

Alexander stayed deadly quiet. His eyes bore into mine and he showed no emotion whats so ever.

"How do I know who it is?" Alexander suddenly said as he leaned forward onto the table.

I smirked at him and gave him a reassuring look.

"I'll take care of that."

Already I had a plan forming in my mind. Though, I'd have to go to Celeste industries which wouldn't be that big of a problem, considering Marcus let me off early.

"Oh?" Alexander questioned, "-and how do you plan on doing that?" he asked as he gave me a curious look.

I put on a flirty smile and batted my eyelashes at him. Alexander looked taken aback my my sudden change in expression.

"Oh Alexander. Haven't you heard about the art of seduction?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

AUTHORS NOTE;

Its short I know. Please don't complain. For those who are reading 'Werewolf Committe' I mentioned about how I was sick and couldn't write for awhile.

Though I'm all better.

So! what are your thoughts? What is Victoria thinking of doing to find out who Marcus' inside guy is?

Tell me what you think about this chapter!

I'll try and update soon.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-E