Peter Pan

Pairings : vmin

Contains : sad, short,

Which Jimin are Peter pan and Taehyung are his Wendy.

------------------------------------------------

" Taehyung! " A 12 years old Jimin shouted . He hug Taehyung. They fall down on the grass and laughed . Jimin and Taehyung sat beside each other .

Jimin put a flower crown on Taehyung's head and put a flower ring on Taehyung's finger.

"I am Peter pan and you are my Wendy! " Jimin said and kiss Taehyung cheek. Taehyung giggle and kiss Jimin's cheek back.

"I love you , Jiminie! "

"I love you too, Tae!  "

6 years had passed, Taehyung stood in front of Jimin's grave. His eyes hold no emotion. He slowly put a bouquet of white, black and red roses on the grave.

It's been 5 years since Jimin left him.
5 years that full of tears and sadness.

After Jimin died, his parents divorce and give him away cause neither of them wants him. Jimin's parents blamed him for Jimin's dead.

Taehyung ran away and meet Jungkook.  They become closer and finally become a couple. Jungkook is possessive and abusive . He was tortured and abused that he is numb to it.

At first Jungkook is sweet and caring then he suddenly change. Now, he always beat up Taehyung and rarely come home.

Jungkook knows about Jimin and doesn't allow him too visit Jimin's grave but Taehyung couldn't careless. Jungkook can beat him up or rape him whenever he want but that couldn't stop him from visiting Jimin's grave.

Jimin is his best friend. His first love. His family. His everything. Taehyung is willing to give everything he had just for Jimin.

"I miss you Jimin. " Taehyung said.

He walks away. He take a taxi to went back home. He hopes that Jungkook are not back yet.

He pay the driver and quickly enter the house . He sigh in relief when he saw no sight of Jungkook. He walks toward his bedroom. As soon as he touch the door knob a voice stops him.

"Where did you go? "

Taehyung gulps down his saliva in fear when he heard Jungkook's voice. He wince in pain when Jungkook slam him to the wall. Jungkook's finger wrapped around his neck, choking him.

"J-Jungkook.. S-s-stop. I-its hu-hurts.. " taehyung chocked out. Jungkook ignored his plead and tighten his grip.
Taehyung push Jungkook with all of his strength and Jungkook falls down. Taehyung quickly run out.

His heart beats faster than lighting. He run and run and run. He saw a road and was about to cross it when a shout stops him. He turns around and saw Jungkook. He look so angry that it scares Taehyung.

Taehyung panic and cross the road without looking and suddenly a bright light greated him.  And then everything turns black.

-----------------------

"Wake up Taehyung .." A voice whispered and Taehyung opens his eyes. He looks around him. All he could see are flowers. Everything are colourful and calming unlike Taehyung's reality.

Taehyung felt like he is dreaming. But it feels so real. It feels like it is not a dream . It's feels like Taehyung are really there.

"Taehyung " the same voice whisperes again. Taehyung looks around to find the person. And then his eyes laid on a boy. His eyes watered.

" J-Jimin " Taehyung chocked out. Jimin hug him and Taehyung cried his hearts out on Jimin's shoulder.

"What are you doing here..?  You are dead. " Taehyung ask and looks at Jimin with his teary and big doe eyes.

Jimin smiled. "I came to take you Tae.. " Jimin answer him.

"To where? "

"To neverland"

Taehyung smiled at Jimin. He is glad and happy. His Peter pan are back and are going to take him to the place that they promise to go together.

Jimin take out his hands for Taehyung to take. Taehyung takes his hand without hesitation. They smiled to each other and dissapeared to the only place that they could be happy .

-----------------------------

A body laid on the blood stained road. The sounds of sirens and people screaming are everywhere .

A boy who was stained by blood laid on the road. All bloody and dirty.

His hearts had stop beating . And he are no longer breathing.

There laid a boy on the road. Who's are smiling his happiest smiles ever.

He finally got to be with his Peter pan and escape the reality.

This is the most beautiful and happiest moment in his life.

__________________

A/n I'm sorry. I'm bad at ending.