chapter 15

Hello readers,
This chapter is dedicated to Itz_Me_Adi thank you for motivating me to continue writing and believing in my work.

------
The SK fashion house

Nandini along with Manik and adi reaches the address, where everyone else is waiting for them.

A : great so everyone is here, let's go shopping.

Ru : really, this place is amazing I love everything

A : hey, have u heard about the new shoe collection.

Ru : no but I was going to buy some for sure.

Alia and Ruhi surprisingly to others mingle well and talk all about clothes and designers, while nandini walks at the end looking around but only mildly interested. Harshad grabs this chance to talk to her ,making manik suspicious of his behavior.

H : hey nandini, we haven't talked much since u came.

N : hello, nothing like that. Just busy with old friends I guess.

H : maybe finding new would be better.

N : old is gold, it's a famous saying.

H : moving on is equally important.

Nandini just smiles in amusement.

N : I don't mind more friends, moreover I have heard friends of friends are friends.

H : rightly heard I must say. But does it end at friendship only.

Harshad winks at nandini which comes to the notice of adi while manik clenches his jaw in anger.

H : u don't seem to like the place.

N : nothing like that, just not a big fan of shopping.

H : it's my place and would be a pleasure if I can show u around, maybe something that might interest u.

Nandini could realize that Harshad was trying to flirt with her which amuses her to no end cause she doesn't feel anything beyond friendship, but Manik comes inbetween her source of entertainment.

M : thanks for the offer Harshad, but it's the company that actually matters. I am sure princess would like being with me.

Nandini has to bite her tongue to stop from laughing, while Adi can be heard chuckling.

N : sure lead the way Manik, see you Harshad.

Harshad shoots daggers at Manik while he takes nandini's hand and drags her away.

--------
Manik takes her towards the gown section while nandini is just looking around like a little kid. Looking curiosly at everything but still nothing interests her too much.

While manik is examining all the dresses, just to decide nandini looks best in which one. Finally he chooses two gowns, one purple one that flies down from her waist, while the other one was a knee length red dress.

He passes them to nandini while she wordlessly takes them to the trial room. It had been so for her ever since, just because she dislikes shopping whoever accompanies her chooses and she just has the final opinion. Just like a princess.

Nandini changes into the red dress and Manik's jaw drops seeing her looking smoking hot. Nandini smirks at his reaction.

N : close ur mouth manik, don't want the flies to get in do we.