E I G H T

| heyooo, sorry I've had really bad stomach pains this last week, so I've been unable to post. Here's part two of the last imagine :)) 2/3 Y/f/a ~ your favorite animal|

Finn and Y/n in their Junior year of high school and their second year together as a couple

"Oof, I love funnel cake." Finn exclaims, as he drops his bag under the table, sets his lunch tray down, and takes a seat next to Y/n.

"Syrup?" Asks Y/n "Yes! Thank you." Finn says taking the small container and peeling the top off.

"How was your Anatomy test?" He asks Y/n, while stuffing his face with the cake.

"Good! Im really confident in my answers. How was your math test." She smiles, taking a drink of her milk.

"Ugh, terrible. Pretty sure I failed," Finn shrugs. They continue eating until the rest of their friends join them. Sophia sitting next to Y/n and Jaeden sitting next to Finn.

Y/n was a great drawer. She loved to sketch and color during lunch. Today she was Sketching a Y/f/a. "We should hang his weekend. My mom and dad are going out, movie at my place?" Jaeden suggests.

"For sure," Finn nods. He looks over to see what Y/n was drawing and he's beyond impressed. "Holy shit!" He shouts, wide eyed. He snatched Y/ns sketchbook and looks over the drawing. "This is amazing. Ugh, your so good at everything. I love you." Finn says, handing back her sketchbook.

"Thank you, I love you too. But it's not that great, it's just a rough sketch." She says, furrowing her eyebrows. "Shut the fuck up, it's absolutely great." Finn responds.

Y/n laughs and puts her sketchbook back in her backpack. She leans her head on Finn's shoulder as she eats her apple.

"You guys are so cute oh me oh my." Shrieks Sophia, causing Jaeden to chuckle. "When's the wedding?" He asks.

"Oof, time will tell," Y/n says, raising her eyebrows. "I'm gonna marry you someday, I love you too much not too." Finn smiles, hugging Y/n tightly.

"Awwww." Sophia exclaims.