Nathan's Departure Drama

After sending Brother Glendale and the others i retained to my normal days of drinking coffee while reading books.

The end of the month came as it was time to send Nathan off.

What the hell.. I need to go out of the Argentawn Household just to send them off..

Thus i decided to go in the Thylar Region again with Clayder going with me.

" Brother! " (Natalia)

How deja vu

" Indeed. I think that something unusual would happen in this one just like the previous."

" I hope not."

Natalia quickly dashed towards Nathan hugging him.

" Brother do you really need to go?" (Natalia)

Tears leaking out in Natalia's eyes as she look at Nathan full of sadness.
Nathan sighed as he patted Natalia's back and smiled sadly to her.

" I'm sorry but i need to go..." (Nathan)
" Brother..." (Natalia)

Natalia buried her head on Nathan's chest.

" I don't want you to go.." (Natalia)

" I'm sorry.. Natalia.. I.. I.. will.. really.. miss you.. but i need to this.."

Nathan smiled sadly and patted Natalia's head. She clutched on Nathan clothes as she was crying as Nathan urged her to let go.

" Brother.. brother.. I love you.. brother.." (Natalia)

" Natalia..i love you too.." (Nathan)

" Brother.." (Natalia)

****! Can you stop the ******* melodrama now?!

Ahh.. they're blinding my eyes!!

Do the Ship also need to sink so that it will turn into ******* tragedy!?!

Natalia clutched Nathan's clothes as she ' accidentally ' touched Nathan's chest and other parts of his body. Other than the liquid on her eyes there's also another liquid flowing down on her nose.

" Brother.. i don't want you to go.." (Natalia)

Natalia wiped her Nosebleed as she continued to act pitiful.

" Natalia let go now! Let go!"

Nathan's sad face earlier and caring expression turned into terrible expression like being Scared on the Ghost.

" Brother.. I won't let you go.. You will marry  me in the future and become my caring and gentle husband right?"
(Natalia)

Natalia cling to Nathan's waist as he keep walking to the ship.

Looks like there's a zero possibility that this scene will turned into that Tragedic Titanic but A scary ghost from the Ghost Ship will do..

" Natalia let go of me! I need to go to the Magic Academy.. Claudia is also waiting for me there.." (Nathan)

" What?!? No! No! I won't let you go! As expected brother... you're cheating me behind my back! So you're going there because of that woman!" (Natalia)

Natalia wailed as she look to Nathan.

Now it is now a Soap Opera.. A husband cheating on his wife ( sister)
and the mistress is Claudia ( a man in girl's body)

I feel why would Wallace like to Gossip... So this is the case..

Things are getting more interesting.. This sending off Nathan is worthy of my time..