I'm not an Old man!

On next day after Herald and Natalia handed the Letter to me and read some unnecessary information like what Wallace did to his letter.

As usual i would read a book and drink a coffee while enjoying the beautiful view of the flowers and trees in the garden.

" Young Master aren't you feeling bored that you would always read a book and just drink coffee here?" (Clayder)

" No, I enjoy having a peaceful life like this."

" Is that so? " (Clayder)

" Well i guess I'm used to it and it becomes my habit. "

I look at Clayder who was smiling and look at me.

" So young master was used to it?" (Clayder)

" Yes."

" So i guess young master was also used to my presence now that you don't avoid or scared of me? " (Clayder)

" ignore him.. "

Clayder walk besides me as he leaned whispering those words on my ears.

"... I guess? "

Clayder suddenly got in the back of my chair as he started stroking my hair while caressing my face.

" What are you doing Clayder?"

" I am starting to forming a Habit." (Clayder)

" Then please don't involve me with that creepy habit of yours."

" yes, don't involve him in your hobby servant!"

Clayder just smiled as he continue doing his ' habit' ignoring my angry glare i sighed as i continue flipping the pages of the book while i am reading.

I occasionally take some sip on the cup of coffee while reading.

" Young Master i don't know if i should say this to you." (Clayder)

" What is it? "

" Sometimes i am just wondering... What type of Young Master was the most attractive.."

So this Servant was finally leaving me? That's good then..

" I don't think so.. "

" What are you talking about? You can go in the other household if you're looking for an attractive and good looking Master that you can Serve for."

" No, young master you misunderstood me. I am talking in what look you are the most attractive." (Clayder)

" What's the use of that talking about these things to me? You should just go to the kitchen take a knife and cut that handsome appearance of yours. I will gladly exchange my face for your handsome face."

I smiled as i stare at Clayder's face.
Why i am not even blessed with good looks?

" Young Master is quite scary in some ways. I like how young master look so serious while reading books.. You really give offs a mysterious charm.."
(Clayder)

I look at the Smiling Clayder and lowered my head.. waah.. it was very rare for someone to compliment me now.. I suddenly feeling shy for some reason..

" Nooo!!!  "

" umm.. thanks for the compliment.."

" It's nothing young master. You really look attractive in some ways." (Clayder)

Clayder sitted beside me and i just allowed him to sit since i was in a good mood right now.

" When reading books you remind me of your Father, Duke Argentawn and Grandpa Tayler." (Clayder)