Forty Six

-Vincenzo-

"Thanks Mr Donald, I really appreciate it." He nodded at me with a smile, "you should be proud of yourself, boss." I returned a smile and he left the room.

Liliana squealed coming over to me and hugging me. I chuckled, patting her back. "You really should be proud of yourself," she said, as she pulled away with a smile. "You finally did it. You put your pride away and concentrated, I'm happy for you, you've came a long time."

I grinned a little, "thanks, Lili." She shrugged a little, "it's fine, don't worry. I'm proud of myself too. But I've still got a long way to go before I can really be proud of myself."

"I know but you've been working so hard. Let's go out, me and you."

"Out? I've got to-"

"Come on, Vincenzo! You've been working for ages and you need a break, let's go out, have fun!"

"How do you mean out?" I asked my younger sister and she shrugged a little, a coy look on her face. "Well, I've never really been to a club."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "Lili, a club? No, there's no way you're going."

"Fine! I won't go but at least take some of your guy friends. .that's if you have any."

I gave her a weird look. "I have friends, thank you very much." She gave me an unconvinced look, "what, in your dreams?"

Rolling my eyes again I replied, "I'll go - just to prove to you that I do have friends and they're not fake. But you're not coming." She shrugged, grinning. "Fine by me, Dante can sneak me out."

I rolled my eyes, making a mental note to tell Dante not to let his younger sister out.

"Good luck with that."

-Mia-

"I'm just saying, you know it's my birthday and you kinda owe me," Cat said, clasping her necklace around her neck.

I sighed, bouncing Lyric softly as she started to fall asleep. Cat turned to face me, a small smirk on her face. "Finally, she's asleep. .but anyway, please?"

I shook my head, "you and River will be fine together. I'll just be a third wheel." Cat shook her head, "no you won't!"

"Plus, who's going to take care of the kids. I've just given birth."

"Pump and dump."

I sighed, shaking my head. "Nope. I can't. Who's going to take care of the kids anyway?"

Cat chuckled a little, "your mother?" I shook my head rapidly, "no. We aren't at that level of trust yet. How about your mother?" Cat shook her head, "Nah."

"I'll call a babysitter. Come on, Mia!" Cat said, giving me puppy eyes. I shook my head, "I'll be fine at home. You and River have fun."

"I'll do your housework for a week."

"What time are we leaving?"

She chuckled, shaking her head. "Nine."

"Nine?" I asked in surprise. "Isn't that too late?"

"Nope. We'll leave at like midnight." I sighed, "I can't believe I'm doing this." Cat shrugged, "Come on. We've got three hours to get ready."

I was later changed into a black two piece dress with the top as a tight crop top that showed a lot of my cleavage, and the bottom as a tight skirt that hugged my curves and showed off my butt.

My makeup was dark and smoky. My hair was messy and curled and I added some jewellery.

"I don't feel comfortable in this."