Chapter 22 (END)

I was nodding at whatever words came out of Jimin's dad's mouth.

All I was thinking about the fact that I'm Jimin's mate and also thinking about when I would be able to go to the forest and run freely.

Jimin's dad chuckled woke me up from my daydreaming and I looked up to him.

"Anyway, you may go" right after he said that Jimin and I rushed outside and got in his car before picking up his friends.

"I feel bad for Minhae, she can't have the fun we've had," I said as we were getting near Taehyung's house.

"Yea.....are you ok being a werewolf now?" he asked while his eyes were still on the road.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" I exclaimed making him smiled at me before looking back at the road.

//////////////////////////

"That was fun!" Jimin said as we both went to the house.

"Yea, we should totally do it again" I followed behind him.

"Dinner is ready guys!" Mrs Park said from the kitchen.

We both rushed to the kitchen and dug in.

I'm such a lucky person to have a kind and loveable people around me.

They accepted me to be in their family.

It was just yesterday that I found out I was adopted...

My new goal is to find them....my real parents.

Wherever they are I will find them.

But for now, having Jimin by my side and knowing he's mine and I'm his is enough. 

//////////////

thank you so much for reading!!