PART 20: | TIME TO GO DOWN |

Rebekah opened the door of the room where Kol and Natali were sleeping. Her heels clicking against the wooden floor as her eyes landed on the two of them. They were almost curled into one. Kol was halfway down the bed, his head on Natali's flat stomach, his strong arms locked around her possessively. While Natali was at the top of the bed, her hand in Kol's dark hair and they were sleeping peacefully. Rebekah smiled at the sight of them locked together, like that was the first time she saw them like that.

- She was standing meter from the bed and when her eyes landed on the dead body on the floor she screeched loudly, "Wake up!"

Even if they did hear her, they showed no signs of it. So Rebekah flashed over to the windows, opening the curtains with a harsh tug and a second later, the shining sun brightening up the previously dark room. She smirked and turned around from the window when matching groans filled the room, "What the bloody hell?" Kol mumbled as he buried his face into Natali's stomach to protect his eyes and Natali covered her eyes with her hand.

- "Wake up, you two." Rebekah said desperately.

- "What the hell do you want Rebekah?" Kol asked, turning onto his back, combing his free hand through his hair.

- "Some of us are trying to sleep off the alcohol we had last night." Natali told her, turning her back to the window, burying her face in the pillow and shutting her eyes.

- "I wanted to talk about that. Werewolf venom was in the beer." Rebekah told them.

- "We know." Kol told her, laying besides Natali so that his chest were against her back and he placed his hand on Natali's hips.

- "I had a hallucination." Natali muttered into the pillow.

- "I did too." Rebekah told them, "Are you two gonna help me find out who wanted to kill us?" she asked.

- "No. Not right now." They mumbled in unison.

- "Whatever." Rebekah rolled her eyes and started walking towards the door.

- "Close the curtains." Natali told her before Rebekah walked out of the room.

- "Not right now." Rebekah spoke as she closed the door behind her.

Natali groaned in frustration turning herself around, her nose touched Kol's.

- "Are you going to close the curtains?" Natali asked him, but he pretended that he's sleeping. Natali pushed his shoulder fairly hard, "Kol!"

- "What?" Kol asked.

- "Get out of the bed and close the curtains." Natali told him.

- "Why don't you do it?" Kol asked.

- "Why don't you do it?" Natali repeated his question.

- "Sun doesn't bother me." Kol spoke.

- "Yes, it does." Natali said.

- "Goddammit, use your magic to close the curtains." Kol reminded her.

- "Oh right." Natali said and closed the curtain within seconds.

- "You forgot you can do that. You're still drunk." Kol told her opening his eyes to finally look at her.

- I'm just sleepy." Natali stated and smiled at him before she leaned closer and kissed him softly.

" Natali stated and smiled at him before she leaned closer and kissed him softly