Rvb S3 E2 "Visting Old Friends"

Teleporters Nexus
Leo is standing in front of one of the teleporters with Simmons standing behind him.

Simmons: Okay, now connect that wire with that thing (points) and put that wire with this thing (points) and now it might be able to boost our signals on that thing there...and you might be able to get that to work.

Leo: (working on the teleporter) How do you know all this stuff Simmons?

Simmons: I tried becoming a engineering teacher.

Leo: What happened with that?

Simmons: (Sighs) I failed the test, I'm just not good under pressure!

Leo: Well...maybe when we're done with all this fighting, you could always try again right?

Simmons: I guess so..(awakard silence)...soooo do you got any stories?

Leo: Umm...nothing interesting really I joined the military when I was 13, so I didn't get to do much in high school.

Simmons: (shocked) 13!!! How old are you!?

Leo: Well I'm 16 now, my birthday was 2 months ago.

Simmons: I thought you were at least 20!?

Leo: 20? Thanks I guess?

Simmons: Wait! Wouldn't that make you the youngest one here!

Leo: I guess so.....(teleporter starts working) Ha!! I got it working!

Simmons: Really?! Let me see!

Through the teleporter, Sarge and Caboose are shooting at the red and blue soldiers.

Sarge: Caboose, Caboose, keep them away from me! Get that one. And that one. No no, the one with the limp! Get 'im!

Simmons: Sarge, is that you?

Caboose: I don't want to kill... but... I don't want to die even more.

Leo: Wait is that Caboose?! Hey Caboose can you hear me?!

Caboose: Yes, I heard you Sergeant.

Sarge: I didn't say anything, numbnuts.

Battle Creek's
Sarge: Caboose, we have to break this neverending cycle of attack and retaliation, either by A) convincing the two sides to live in peace, or B) by getting ourselves completely involved, and kicking some serious ass! I vote B.

Caboose: I have a plan Sergeant, but we will have to move quick. Listen: (Wispering) whisper whisper whisper. Do you think that will work?

Sarge: That's your plan? All you said was "whisper whisper whisper."

Caboose: I know. I just wanted to be the one with the plan for once.

Sarge: Hgggh, come on. I have an idea.

Meanwhile in some unknown part of the galaxy.

???
Phil: This sucks man. I have to do everything around here. Go guard the wall, Phil. Go paint the jeep Phil. Go do everything Phil. This sucks.

A soldier in white armor drops behind Phil, and he turns around.

Phil: What was that? Nothin', just that stupid, sucky wind. Breaking a twig, coming up behind me and... breathing, real heavy. (turns around) What the?