C H A P T E R: 13

"Going somewhere?"

You jump a little as soon as you hear the groggy voice.

"Tae-" you turn around sighing, facing the mirror as you check yourself for one last time before heading your way to the clinic
"Yeah.... I'm visiting my doc" you say pressing your lips together.

"Alone?" He asks emphasizing the word as though you're at fault

You turn around facing him, "well..." you chuckle while shrugging your shoulders as you pick your purse

"Want me to tag along?"

You look at him, mouth gaping open realizing if this guy standing right in front of you is even real.....
He's absolutely not true, come on! There aren't good people anymore who would do so many favors for a mere nobody like you just like how taehyung has been doing since day one!

Your heart flips as a feverish feeling consumes you thinking why your heart still beats for jungkook when taehyung feels more right. Why can't you forget jungkook despite him doing so wrong by you!

Why is love so silly? Why is life so complicated..... Why is it that erasing someone from your life is hard?

It's weird how jungkook, the baby's father denied coming to the clinic with you and then there's taehyung.... He doesn't really have to even look after you but here he is getting all concerned about you going out alone at this hour. Whatta man!

"Tae-" you exhale out, rather loudly, you feel miserable giving in but.... You really can't do it alone. As much as you would have loved to call your sister instead but then she has work too, she has a son to take care of and top of all jimin is still unaware about your pregnancy and you literally don't want to face any dramas till the current one is resolved at least, "fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shake your left leg constantly as you and taehyung sit in the waiting room.

"Stop shaking your legs y/n" he says as he glances over at you through the childbirth book he was reading

"God I'm so scared.... and will you stop reading those, it is embarrassing"

"Well it's interesting for me" he chuckles, "woah look at this" he shows you an article written in the book, "many women might switch to cesarian in between.... The pain is a lot" he amuses

You roll your eyes, "thanks for motivating me tae...."

"Hey it's written her-"

"Kim y/n" the nurse calls in for you

You slowly get up, taking the support of the couch
"Yes, that'd be me"

You begin waddling towards the room
"You may bring your husband too if you want to ..."

A wave if blush appears as soon as she address him as your 'hubby'

You exchange a shy glance over at taehyung, who was equally flustered,
"should I?" he asks

"umm.... It's fine.... I'll go alone"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctor records every details about your health these past few weeks and then guides you inside a room- more like a dungeon if you describe it. You were getting hella nervous as you lay down on bed she asks you to.

"Be comfortable y/n.... I promise it won't pain at all" she smiles assuringly, only if that could help you calm your nerves down though ...

She sits on a stool besides the bed and turns the computer screen on.
Meanwhile she pulls out a gel from a drawer and places it on the table