chapter 9 : transfer pt1

I woke up with a hand playing with my hair. The moment where I open my eyes, I saw Jimin is there, already woke up with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I see we've had sex last night." He teased causing me to blush.

"No, need to be shy now. We've had sex last night but sadly, it's a shame I couldn't get a real good taste of you since I was drunk." He pouted like a little baby.

Before I could taken by a surprise. Jimin went up and hover above me. "Since I'm not drunk, now. We can get for a second round. Come baby help me with this boner, you've caused!" He giggle sexily, lifting the duvet and covers us with it.

"Princess, come wake up and eat breakfast with me." I heard his voice stirring around my ear. I groaned and flip to other side.

A chuckles softly erupted. "Come baby, wake up for me please." Jimin begged again. I finally woke up, "Morning."

"Morning princess." He gave a peck on my lips. I rubbed my eyes and look at him as if it's nothing.

I yawned, "What time is it? And did I fall asleep again?" I asked.

"It's almost 7 and yes, you did baby. I tire you earlier." He giggling like a child causing me to glare at him.

"I swear if I can't walk, you're dead Jimin." I hissed and stood up as he helps me with it. I don't even bother to close my naked body. After all he already seen me without shirt.

"No, worry baby. I didn't fuck you that hard cause I know you have school today. Go and take a shower then once you are done. Have a breakfast with me alright? I'll wait for you downstairs." He told, sending a chaste kiss before letting me take a warm shower.

Entering the kitchen I saw Jimin playing games in his phones. "Hi!" I greet him and let him notice that I'm already done.

He looks up and smile sheepishly. "Hey baby, come and sit."

"What are you playing? Sounds like the person having a hard time." I asked. Let just say he opens the speaker and speak or more like cursing spitted out.

"Nothing, it was some asshole don't know how to play causing me to lost in a battle. It's actually a mobile legend. It was recommended by Bruce." He explains and I nod.

People's playing be like.. Tch, a lot of cursing. I don't even understand how it works.

"Let's dig in now or we'll be late."

Arriving at school, Jimin gave me quick kiss since he's been whining to have one which I ended up letting him do what he wants. "Have a nice day, baby and oh, see you later!" He winks before driving away.

I frowned, not understand what he meant but I shrug off as I walk in to the building. A smile appears upon the figure of my friend.

"Hey Tae!" I beamed in happiness which I don't know what the caused of it. Either it was because of Jimin or seeing my friend.

"Hey ara, looking so happy today. Anything happened last night?" He tease and wiggling his eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and told him to shut and stop teasing.

I look around and my brow knitted. "What's wrong?"

"Where jungkook and ash? Why is it you alone here?"

"Oh, yeah. Jungkook said he'll be a little late since his car broke down in a middle of the road and currently wait for a towing truck to take care of his car and also his men to take him to school and about ash, I think she is in the class. By the way congratulation on your marriage." He congrats and that's where I realized about something.