chapter 10 : transfer pt2

I woke up with soreness around my lower abdomen and I let a soft curse. Jimin is still sleeping peacefully. This is the first day Jimin is transferring as a new teacher in my school.

He had told me last night after having a sex for uncountable times. I was actually thinking, it was not a good idea because it would broken the country's laws and of course Jimin didn't listen and said he don't care besides the school is his mother's and a year old of me just know the fact of it. Small world indeed.

I woke Jimin up and surprisingly with one tries, he immediately woke up but there's some complication. He groaned, pulling my arm without my noticed causing me to fall on his hard chest. 

"Jimin come on. I wake you so that you won't going to come late." I remind him. Of course, the stubborn him. He ignored me.

"Why would I be late when I have you to send to? Come sleep with me. 6 is still early." He ordered but I wasn't having it.

"Jimin." I grunt, sitting back up and pull his arm to let him sit straight but oh well with his built body I couldn't though I already have put much effort.

Jimin laughs at my poorly failed attempt. "Look at you. You can't even lift me up, properly." I glare.

"Let the man teach you how you should do it." Without my consent. I was scooped up by Jimin. I screamed in surprised and he let out a snort.

How dare he!

"Where are we going?" I asked when seeing him walking off the mattress and still holding me up.

"Shower, where else do you want to be?" He raise an eyebrow. I know he was expecting me to think of something nasty but sadly he's wrong.

"No, funny business." I warns. He should know what I meant.

"Not sure can promise you ma'am." He winked down at me and placed me in the bathtub. The bathtub are very large that it can fit more around 6 people and that he took a seat next to me. I watch his every movement.

Sitting in a chair and waiting for the man -that is Jimin- serves the breakfast. Let just say, I kind of have made him serves his punishment for not listening to me in the bathroom. We had another round of sex again.

God, he never listens..

"Food is served my lady." He smirks while serving me a pancake which I was gladly take it and consumed it in.

I sat down in my seat as I was already in my class and followed by the three of my friends while the bell rung, indicating the school lesson started.

Our new homeroom teacher came in like usual to check our attendance. One by one our name being called and everyone are raising the arms out saying 'I'm here'. Once we're done been checked and everyone are present. The lesson starts.

Our new homeroom teacher was actually started her job since yesterday. She has a petite slender body, young and beautiful and every guy in this school either be it a teacher, janitor, guards and male students are drooling for her except Jungkook and Taehyung.

She's the one and only young adult teacher here. To be honest when I look at this woman, I felt not very good. My body would shiver whenever she talks. It's not a good thing neither it's a bad one. I don't know how to felt when I face her. I do feel the insecurities, awareness and so on that can perked up my negativity. My subconscious was telling that I must always need to be cautious and not to let my guard down on her.