70 ~ fire

OMG almost 100K readers!!! <3

-

You look at the group if death eaters infront of you. You couldn't believe you were walking here without dying. Draco was walking besides you. You hadn't spoken to each other at all. You saw Hogwarts ahead of you. A big shield protecting it.

You took a deep breath. Suddenly Draco stopped. You stopped and turned to him. He looked at you while you approached him.

'You should go.' Draco said.

'What?'

'You should go.' He repeated.

'Draco..'

'I'm serious Y/N.'

You couldn't believe this. Draco promised he'd stay by your side.. and now he was telling you to go?

'You promised me you'd stay by my side..' You said.

'I know.. but you can't stay here. You have to find your friends.'

'No! You're not just going to leave me here! I'm miles away from Hogwarts! How the hell do you expect me to come there?!'

'I'm sorry Y/N.'

Draco pushed you aside and started to catch up with the group. You hurried after him and grabbed his wrist.

'Y/N, let me go.'

He pulled his arm back and continued walking.

'Draco!' You whined while grabbing his sleeve.

'Y/N is swear..'

'You're not thinking about me! You're being selfish!'

Draco stopped and turned to you.

'I am thinking about you! What if they think you're a death eater?!'

You hadn't thought about that yet. You sighed and looked at the ground. Draco walked towards you and lifted your chin up. He pressed his lips against yours. Your kissed him back before he pulled back.

'I'll see you soon.. I promise.'

Draco walked away. You understood his reasons but you hated it that he didn't stay with you. You turned back and started walking towards the castle. You knew you couldn't get in as long as the shield was up. You knew you would go down at some point. It took you awhile but you finally arrived near the shield. You looked through it and saw some students. Then Harry caught your eye.

'HARRY!' You yelled.

He stopped and turned around.

'Y/N!'

He hurried over to the shield. Making sure he wasn't too close.

'You're okay!' He smiled.

'I am.. the death eaters are here.. I can't get through the shield.. can I?'

Harry shook his head.

'That's sucks.' You sighed.

'Just hide and wait here.. as soon as people come in you can rush in too.'

'Sounds good.'

You found a safe place to hide and waited.

-

It took awhile but the shield was gone. You made your way towards the castle. Oh was chaos. You already saw some dead people. You didn't want to look at it. You just hurried inside and looked for the trio.

Harry was the only one you could find. You grabbed his shoulder. He turned around and almost wanted to push his wand against your throat. But when he saw it was you he just hugged you. You hugged him back.

'I'm so glad you're okay.' He immediately said.

'I'm also happy you're alive.' You smiled.

'Are you joining me?' He asked you while letting you go.

'Of course.' You smiled.

You followed Harry. You past a lot of death eaters. You had to knock out a few and you almost got hit but you managed to make it out alive.

Harry took you to the 7th floor. The room of requirement quickly showed itself. Harry pulled you inside.

'What are we doing here?' You asked him.

'I'm looking for a horcrux here..' Harry said while looking around.

Big piles of junk were stacked in the room if requirement. How were you ever going to find w horcrux here. You started looking through the piles. Then Harry called your name. He found it. You joined his side and saw a diadem. Was that a horcrux?

'Well well.' You then heard.

You walked around the pile and saw Draco, Vincent and Gregory. They all had their wands pointed forwards. Harry joined your side.

'Draco-'

'What bring you here Potter?' Draco interupted you.

'I could ask you the same.' Harry said.

You looked at Draco and he looked back at you shortly. You couldn't believe he was doing this.

'You have something of mine... I'd like it back.' Draco explained.

'What's wrong with the one you have?' Harry asked.

Harry took Draco's wand so he was using his mother's wand. You remembered that.

'It's my mothers... It's powerful... but it's not the same.' He replied. 'It doesn't quite understand me... you know what I mean?'

'Why didn't you tell them?' Harry asked.

There was a short silence. You knew he was talking about the mannor. It was because Draco had a good heart.. only no one could see it.

'Bellatrix.' He added. 'You knew it was me... you didn't say anything.'

Gregory stepped towards Draco.

'Come on Draco...do it.' He whispered.

'Easy... easy...' Draco spoke softly while walking closer to Harry.

Harry looked at the group. You knew that this wasn't going to end well.

'Expelliarmus!' Hermione suddenly yelled.

When did she get her? Draco pushed Vincent back and casted a spell at her. You didn't grab your wand on purpose.

'Avada kedavra!' Gregory yelled.

Hermione blocked it. Vincent ran away, pulling Gregory with him. You glanced back and hugged Hermione. She hugged you back. Before you could hug Ron he ran after the group while screaming.

'THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!'

You smiled shortly.

'Ship.' You laughed.

Hermione laughed as while and Harry didn't really seem to understand.

It didn't take long before Ron ran back.

'GOYLE SET THE BLOODY PLACE OB FIRE!' Ron yelled.

You felt the heat coming closer. Animal shaped Fire?! Harry pulled you with him. You started running past the piles of stuff.

It didn't take long before you lost Harry, Ron and Hermione. You saw Draco and his friends climbing up the pile. It was the only option you had right now. You ran towards the first pile you saw and started climbing up. Not knowing how this was going to end. You just prayed that everyone would get out alive..

But right after that thought someone fell down the pile at Draco's side. You looked at it. Your breath shaking.. But when you saw that Draco was alive you felt a little bit better.

You climbed to the top and looked around. Fire was all around you. For a moment it looked like all hope was lost..