Thirty seven

Baby boy🐰:
good morning hyung

Taetae hyung:
Morning

Baby boy🐰:
did you sleep well

Taetae hyung:
I didnt

Baby boy🐰:
oh Why?-

Taetae hyung:
Sorry i have work gtg

Baby boy🐰:
oh..okay

[Baby boy🐰 is offline.]

Jungkook sighed. He couldn't ignore the slight ache in his chest anymore.
He's 169% sure that his feelings towards Tae aren't just lust.

He couldn't feel mad at the older male for liking someone else.
He felt mad and upset that he couldn't be that boy that Taehyung turned gay.

It wasn't the first time Jungkook got rejected. It's not the first time his crush likes someone else. And he's definitely blaming himself at this point.

After a few minutes, his break was over and he had to go back to practise before his vocal trainer gets mad at him for being late like last time.
It was quite obvious to everyone around Jungkook that he wasn't his normal self. He's usually the child that keeps the mood light and fun, however today he's the one that made it gloomy and dull. Just like his mood.

He couldn't exactly bring him self to do his best however he tried to smile every now and then no matter what.

"Thank you.. I'll do better next time" he said to his trainer before leaving the small room to get his backpack.

Jungkook checked his phone to see if anyone texted him but it was sadly just his manager.

Bossy hyung:
I'll pick you up at 3pm. Don't make me wait.

'As bossy as ever' Kookie thought before locking his phone, not bothering to answer.

He stood in the hallways waiting for the elevator to arrive so he can go wait for his manager in front of the agency building but the elevator was taking too much time, which Jungkook didn't have so he turned around making his way to the escalators instead.

However he was stopped by a strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist from behind, making his eyes widen in surprise and confusion.

"Hey baby~"

A playful deep voice said in his ear, sending shivers and electricity throughout his whole body...

_______________________________________________________
👀👀👀👀👀
Just wanna say hi ..
Nvm-