Chapter 26

BEN Drowned POV
"LoOoOk aAt YoOu! YOuRe SssSoO HELPLESS!"
I yell as I quickly lean down, bringing my face inches from hers as my body glitches and my evil grin grows. She screams and scrambles to her feet.
The fear on her face, the panic behind her breaths, it caused bubbles in my stomach. I grew more and more excited the more terrified she looked. It was so much fun to torment her, so the experience I was going to feel when I eventually kill her. It was going to feel great!
However, just as I was about to chase after her, something stops me.
"BEN!!!"
She yells out as she rushes upstairs. I don't know why, but, after hearing her terrified screams for my name. Calling ME to help her. It made me feel something.. almost, guilty for doing this. I know she doesn't know that the Ben she knows and THIS Ben trying to kill her is the same person. But. After hearing her call me to help her. I just, I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill her..

Quickly teleporting back and forth to change into the Ben she knew. I make my way upstairs, looking for her until I spot her calling in the guest bedroom.
Once I reach the doorway, she turns and runs, smacking right into me, causing me to grab her almost instantly. She screams and begins to trash to get away.
"Woah woah! It's me! It's me!"
I call out to her for reassurance. She freezes her thrashing and lifts her gaze up to me, instantly wrapping her arms around me to hug me tightly, crying against my chest.
I didn't know what to do. I wasn't expecting her to hug me! I didn't know how to react at first, but I guess I didn't want her to feel awkward and I knew she was scared, so I return her embrace and softly stroke her hair to calm her down.

Eventually, after her expressing many emotions of anger , sorrow and fear, I take her back to her room. The shock and panic will really tire her out so it's best to get her to bed. However, as I tried to leave, she stops me, grabbing my shirt to hold me in place.
"Please... Please don't leave.."
sighing, I nod and sit back down, lifting the blanket a little higher on her to keep her warm as I wait for her to fall asleep.
God what am I going to do?... I have gone soft.. Slender was right.. fuck what do I do now...
I turn to look at [Name] as she slept peacefully. Dry tears stuck to her cheeks.
And what do I do with you..

Readers POV
"Okay [Name]. So you believe this was a real event, and not another dream?"
It was three days later and I was currently sat in a new environment and a new building having my therapy with Dr Yuuto, telling him my experience with the Tv. I included what happened with my computer as well, just in case he can think of some sort of theory.
As I sat in the room, telling him my story, a women sat across from me, sitting next to the Dr with a sketch pad. Dr Yuuto said it would be a good idea if I have a picture drawn of the character I may have seen just to see whether I actually believe it to be real, or if In fact it was a dream. But I know it wasn't a dream. It was real. It. Was. Real.
"Dr Yuuto, I'm telling the truth when I say that this was not a dream! I've had horrible nightmares before but none have left such a traumatic impact on me!"
The Dr sighs as he pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose, closer to his eyes.
"[Name].. the 'thing' you were describing. There's no possible way it could have been real. What you were describing was not human.-"
"Doctor I know what I saw!"
Sighing once more, he turns to the women beside him, giving her a nod.
"Will you show us the drawing please of the character [Name] described."
The lady pauses but the Dr gives her another nod, to which she responds and turns her sketch pad over to face me.
A long chill ran down the entire of my spine. To see that thing again, in such more refined detail. I had described it in so much more than what I had actually saw. The picture the women drew was almost identical. But seeing it again, it made me feel even more fear than before. It looked scarier and more demonic. More terrifying. I felt as if it were to happen again and could at any moment.

"Do you see [Name]? Can you understand why I have trouble understanding that it's not possible for such a being to be real?" Spoke the Dr as he takes the pad from the women and gestures to it

Spoke the Dr as he takes the pad from the women and gestures to it. Pointing out it's extreme features such as teeth, eyes and ears. Not to mention the fact that it was crawling out of a Tv.
"Dr Yuuto. You have to believe me when I tell you that it was real! I swear to you, this was no dream."
He however, did not seem to believe me at all. He shakes his head slightly and closes the sketch pad, handing it back to the women who then stands and leaves the room.
"[Name]. I think our session is over for today. I do however want to see you again tomorrow. You may leave."
Sighing I stand to my feet and leave the room, shutting the door behind me. What am I going to do? He is never going to believe me.