Chapter 28

Three more weeks of school!!!! 😥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughhhhhhhhhh........" I groan as I tried, keyword TRIED, to get my eyes to open. "(Y/n)!?" I just roll ov3r in response. I opened my eyes again and squint at the light around me. "Turn off the damn lights!" Then there  was then darkness. I went to sit up, but was forced down. "No no no! You have a fever and have some scratches on ya." I could tell the voice was E.J's. I sighed and just lied there, recollecting what just happened! I decided to vetf some more sleep. I let myself into the dream land of nightmares.

Nightmare/Flashback

"(Y/n)! Come down here a second. Little (y/n) walked down the stairs and looked at his mother. There was a strange man there. "Yesh muther?" He still was strangling with words. His mother was in tears and the boy frowned. He tilted his head in confusion. The man looked at his mother and she nodded. She came up to him and knelt to his height. "Your going to be going somewhere where they can take care of you and help you. You'll see me again I promise. Remember I'm doing this for you..." The boy got angry and started cussing and yelling with a voice that was deeper than normal. "WHY!?!? WHY ARE YOU GETTING RID OF US!? DID WE DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU HATE US!? WHYYYYYY!!!!!?!?!??!?" the boy was picked up by the man and he took him to a van, put him in the back, and drove off with the mother left behind crying. The image faded out. The boy was in a room with padded walls and was crying in a corner. The door opened. "Are you still crying!? What the hell is wrong with you! What? Want your mom to come back? Well guess what!? She got rid of you! She's not coming back! She hates you! She didn't want you!" The boy got kicked in the stomach and then the door closed. (Y/n) curled into a ball and prayed for help.... Another image appeared.
This time (y/n) was being forced to take this medicine. Everytime he strangled he got whipped. "SANE!!!!!" The boy screamed out in pain. The crying and screaming stopped. All the workers ran out. "What a bunch of wusses. What!? You hurt (y/n) and then run away from me!?! YOU'LL ALL PAY I SWEAR YOU WILL!!" that was three years ago.... We're in the forest...
(Y/n)'s getting whipped, but no one is there to help, instead he is feeling every bit of pain there is. He then sees his mother again. "Who would want a worthless crap like you?" And then she whipped him....

Over

I shot up and felt tears on my face, streaming down. I curled into a ball and started sobbing. I felt arms around me. I looked up and saw Hoodie? "H-hey bud....w-what's wrong? B-bad d-d-dream?" I didn't answer, but just brought my arms up and tightened my grip on his hoodie. I stayed like that until I fell into an uneasy sleep....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Aww how sad.....oh wells.

Masky: OI! That's not nice at all! And why are you hiding?

SHHHHHHH!!!! E.J will find me!

Masky: Ohhhhh......I get it....*smirks* OH E.J!!!! I FOUND MONKEY!!!!

MASKY WHYYY!!! YOUR SO DEAD LATER! *runs off*

E.J: MONKEYYYYY!!!!!!!!! *chases*

Masky: Well....what a good ending! Anyway BAI HER LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY