Imagine you being the youngest member of the company

I am on the quest to reclaim Erebor with the company, but the only reason I am here is because of Fili and Kili. They are my best friends and they refused to leave me behind so... here I am. I am younger than both of them, so i am quite reckless... more reckless than Kili and that's saying something. I am still a child, not a young dwarfling but in human years I would be 13. It also means they are protective of me, they're like my older brothers. So we are walking through a forest and let's just say it's not a sunny day. I look around at the company in front of me. I frown when my eyes land on Thorin. I'm pretty sure he hates me and doesn't want me to be here, but there's nothing I can do since Fili and Kili won't let me out of their sight. Yeah, Thorin doesn't trust me that much, I mean Thorin might not even be his name for all I know, it could be something like buttercup, or periwinkle! I burst out laughing at the thought causing everyone to look back at me. "What?" I say, then we continue and as soon as everyone turns around I continue laughing quietly to myself. Kili looks back at me with a small smile on his face. I just keep laughing. It's just the thought of having Thorin tell everyone that his real name is Periwinkle, that would make my day... it would make anyone's day. I try to pull myself together but it doesn't work, every time I try, the name and Thorin comes back into mind and I burst out laughing again. Everyone but Thorin seems to be amused by it though. Even Gandalf is looking at me with fondness clear in his eye.

We have stopped for the night near some big rocks in a grass land. I managed to stop laughing a while ago, but I got bored just sitting here beside the fire doing nothing. I look around to see a stick, big enough to draw with. I take the stick from it's position on the ground and start to draw in the mud and dust on the ground. I don't draw anything in particular, just my name and some swirls. I smile when I get an idea. I stand up and take the stick with me to the outside of the circle of dwarves. "Where are you going?" I hear Thorin say, causing everyone to look at me. I shrug before putting the stick on the ground, I begin to write the names of everyone in the company. I look up every few minutes, making sure I haven't forgotten anyone. I even include Bilbo and Gandalf. I don't put myself in though. I have written everyone's name but Thorin. I look up to see he is gone. I get confused until I hear a deep voice beside me. "What are you doing?" He asks making me jump. I smile slightly. "I'm not finished it yet" I reply before writing Thorin's name too. I swear I saw a slight smile on his face but I can never be too sure.
_________

Sorry it's so short, but I just had this idea and thought it was cute

Bye!

Bluewolf