Flash OC

Name: Nyx Wilson
Age: 20
Gender: female
Personality: Nyx is smart and kind. She prefers the dark to the light and cares more for others than herself. She never asks for help, not out of pride, but because she doesn't want people to help her out of obligation. She would rather get things done than sit around, and is a very active person.
Looks: Nyx is short, standing at 5'2. She weighs barely ninety pounds and is almost stick thin, with a wiry build. She has tan skin and pitch black slightly wavy hair that is cut to a little above her chin. Nyx has a narrow bridge on her nose, it also dips down low. Her tip is stubby and short, ending almost prematurely. Full lips and angular cheekbones. Her wide eyes with lake green irises and pupils that are always dilated over the normal amount, going into the almost unhealthily dilated that might come with a concussion, but is just normal for her. This allows her to see easily in the dark and makes suddenly bright lights painful. Despite her height, Nyx has abnormally long arms and legs. With small hands, feet and ears. On her left collarbone is a single red freckle, and she has a small scar on her left hand where she accidentally cut herself with a knife while cooking.
Human or metahuman: metahuman
Powers: she can store and release electrical energy. She can also drain electronics of their power. Because of her ADHD, her reflexes and speed are slightly enhanced above the normal human limit, but not exactly super speed, hers was more for endurance than for speed. The powers also cause her brain to think faster and get off track more than it usually did and consequently talk faster because her mouth is trying to keep up with her brain.
Outfit: except she has gloves and shoes.

Mask: the color is slightly different than the photo and matches her leather on her outfit

Her "wings": except their brown and goldish like her outfit and give of a golden brown misty light thing

Her "wings": except their brown and goldish like her outfit and give of a golden brown misty light thing. Them also fold into two metal gauntlets.

Hero/Villain: hero Alias: thunderbird Crush: none Background: Even before she got her powers, Nyx was an active person

Hero/Villain: hero
Alias: thunderbird
Crush: none
Background: Even before she got her powers, Nyx was an active person. She would spend weeks outside the city camping and doing other active things. She could never stop moving, even if she wanted to. At fourteen she taught herself how to fight hand to hand and with a bostaff, eventually taking classes for it. then she designed her own kind of melee weapon. It was basically giant wings that had knives on the end and could fly. Her father helped her make it. At nineteen, she lost her father, becoming an orphan since her mother died from cancer when she was six. She went to Texas A&M College, majoring in veterinary work and a minor in engineering. At twenty four she moved back to Central City, (I think that's the name) just in time to see the partial accelerator turn on and get powers. That same year she rebuilt her wings to run off the electricity she had stored.
Normal Job: she works at an SPCA center for animals. She usually works with the dogs and horses, but does a little bit with all animals.
Other: has ADHD