THANK YOU!!!

Hey, guys! ReTr0 here! Sooooooo, we're getting close to 200 votes! Yeah! High five!

*crickets...*

... YEAH! *Intense-cringe dab*

Sooooooooo, as a way of saying thanks and all, I decide to go look at my notifications and well... Acknowledge them for either favoriting and/or commenting on my fanfic!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Awaaaaay we GO!

Also do note: Nothing is really special about these upcoming awards. They're mostly acknowledgment... You get no prize except my heart... Not literal- ah forget it.

The Comments Award:

(This is mostly a common award.  Commenting on how nice my fanfic is. That doesn't mean spam my comment section. Don't be a prick!)

Doctor1Gale: The VERY first comment of my fanfic! Also, noting the custom ability on one of my own characters (Tochann).

LullabyRoot: The first one to actually say how much she/he liked my fanfic. Thx!

ASuperFreakingGeek: Thx for the comment! Even if it's just only one... Maybe more idk, sorry!

LizzyRomeave: YOOOOO!!! YOU'RE LIKE ONE OF THE FIRST TO RECOGNIZED THE RWBY REFERENCE!!! AAAAYYYY

NerdStories: Naaah man, don't be jealous! Use my writing as a way to get like a kickstart in your writing. Also, another way to like learn how to write is to actually write! Slowly expand your comfort bubble, another advice is to read books! Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc. It gives you many writing styles that you can use to mash together to make your OWN writing style.

JoelGilmore

Dire-Sans

Rocking85: I was debating to put you in the awards, but since you put in a dam joke in my comment. I think you deserve a place in this award.

XCookieProduction: Bro. You're f*cking hilarious! Keep up the scoreboards!

joeyoakcakes

Jorey221

antisocial_b3andip

GokuBlack12345

hiya2810

JennaBea6: I sense the tryhard RWBY fan in you xD

The Votes Award:

(Self Explanatory: Just Vote for each chapter, falls in the common award as well.)

theimaginater2002: The first man/woman to vote!

LullabyRoot

Acin616

candy_and_mabel: Jesus, she was the first one to blow up my notifications with this one. *Claps*

MariaGonzales890014

tatoosforlife1

Woo_Bear17

RunHuaLi

sweet_naruto

frifics

Lunamund

IdontNeednoUsername

TheRosarianWriter

Aki-Lover

JustKyli

Jorey221

Elitegamings74

Roselynn_Faith_18

Dragon_Twins360

JennaBea6

Vulantino

LordForgotten

nekogirl221

Reading List Award:

(They're the ones that made me feel that my work was worth it, this award falls in the uncommon-rare award.)

theimaginater2002: The First to put my fanfic in his "Reading List".

AishaHaruna4

user69955302

What_ever_Ottawo

Emilia199

girlwithabighart2

RunHuaLi: Don't worry! I update... When I can! (Plez don't kill me xD!)

3524Ortiz

NerdStories

JoelGilmore

FatPerson9

Rocking85

Elitegamings74

TinaCun

XCookieProduction

kidfury972

angelaa1232

KC007FTJB

Criticism Award:

(THIS AWARD IS THE MOST SPECIAL OF THEM ALL! Legit! Rare-Very Rare Award. The ones who actually take there time to type up a criticism comment and send it to me in the comment section. Now, that doesn't mean to type in, "You're writing is sh*t." I meant like respectful criticism.)

JoelGilmore: Bro, you're amazing. You deserve this special spot in this award. Not only you like it/love it (idk.) You put in some feedback that was helpful to me!
... Though it did take me awhile to take note of it and put it in future chapters... But thank you so much! (Also, I also didn't mind you blowing up my notifications with some funny comments!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT'S BASICALLY IT!

From the beginning of January to May 7th. Thank you for your support! AND AS USUAL!

(If you know what I'm gonna say! Put it in the comment section!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUPPORT URU-CHAN AND HER AMAZING WORK!