The Forgotten Message

It had all started with a simple text, and now we're stuck here...

This is the story of how me and my friend got stuck in a video game, and maybe, with our story, you can figure out the secrets to what really happened 4 years, 11 months and 8 days ago. There are laughable moments, questionable times and maybe a little bit of horror in this, but know that all of this is true. The main question, though, is...

Did We Ever Get Out of This Trap of Paradise?

4 years 11 months 8 days ago

Cory was sitting in the math classroom, with the teacher temporarily  out of the room. This was one of the few moments by herself. She was listening to music, when her mother suddenly called.

"Hi," her mother said.

"Hey. What's up?" Cory answered, hoping her mother was there so she could leave since it was Friday.

"I heard you could pick a friend to come over to the party tomorrow. Have any of your friends said anything?"

"No. I didn't want to pick between them, so I didn't ask."

"Why didn't you! Go text them and see if any of them are available!"

"Okay, okay. I will. When will you be here?"

"In a bit. Go text them."

"Okay. Bye."

"Love you."

"Bye."

"Bye."

As Cory got off the phone, she went to her texts, and texted them.

Cory: Are any of you available tomorrow?

Cory: And are willing to come to a cinco-de-mayo party?

As soon as Cory put down her phone, it buzzed, letting her know she had a new text.

Viola: Yea why

Viola: Sure where?

Sierra: I can't tomorrow :(

Cory: My house. I'm aloud to bring a friend.

Cory: Moms phone number is ___-___-____

Viola: Cool I'd love to go

Cory: That's fine Sierra. Its short notice.

Cory: Cool

Viola: I have it remember :)

Fae: Aw that would be cool but I have plans :(

Cory: It's okay, I forgot

As she set down her phone, she realized it was 3:55 p.m. She packed hr stuff up and got ready to leave.

*The First Time Skip Used By Me In History*

When she finally got home, it was 5:10 p.m. On her way home in the truck, her other friend, who liked to be called Omega Star, had texted her at 4:30.

Omega Star: Same sorry Cory sounds fun tho

Cory: It's fine

Her mother had picked her up late, but her father was there early, which meant they would finally get pizza on time for dinner. (Her father was usually there between 8:30 and 9:30 at night, and he would be the one ordering pizza, so they usually got pizza anywhere between 9:30 and 11:00 at night.

She went straight to her room to get to cleaning. She never knew why, but she always loved being downstairs. (Maybe it was an escape, maybe something more. Who knew?) She would always go down there whenever she could, and this party was one of those nights. Whenever people were over, and it was a weekend, they always had people stay over. Whenever that happened, she was aloud to sleep on the couch downstairs. It was pretty easy, too. All she needed down there was her laptop and 3DS, a blanket and her tiny pillow she always brought. After-all, it was travel sized.

She also brought a tiny Nightmare Foxy plushy she had in her room, 'cause she thought he was adorable.

After she was done cleaning all that she needed to, she realized it was about 9:30 at night, and she hadn't had food. If Cory remembered correctly, her father had come in to tell her the pizza was there, but she had this problem of not eating or drinking whenever she was working. She was also becoming less and less hungry as the days went on, which didn't help her problem. It was one of the reasons she stopped doing homework at home. One was because homework was stupid. Two was because it always took too long, and she didn't eat some nights.

She went to get food from her kitchen and took it to her room to eat. Let's just say that she didn't eat much. It was becoming a problem...

I hope you like this new story. Me and a friend will be working on it. Correct any mistakes you may find, and have a good day/night!