four

"Taehyung, why the hell are you here?"

Black orbs glinting muscheviously, he exhaled, "You reak of human." Licking his pale, dead lips, the man added, "Where is it?"

Sauntering over to Taehyung, Jungkook grasped tightly onto his shoulder, his chaotic grin never wavering. "Taehyung, you never answered my question. . . Why are you here?"

The said man gazed up at Jungkook with a smirk. "You are not the only one craving the human. He is special after all. . ."

Jungkook released his grasp and nodded solemnly. Taking a seat at his desk, he stated, "I am aware of all of this, but I will not give him up after all my hard work of obtaining him in the first place."

"That is exactly why my father is offering to aid you."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed while at Taehyung in a skeptical manner. "Of course my father would want something in return." Jungkook nodded, making sense of everything and asked, "Like what?"

"Your mother's blood."

Rising from his desk and exiting his office, Jungkook traveled through his mansion with Taehyung following close behind.

As their journey continued, the scenery surrounding them got colder and dimmer while they descended effortlessly down numerous flights of stairs until they reached the crumbling basement of the house.

Analyzing the room, no one could miss the giant coffin placed in the middle of area with hundreds of flowers decorating it.

Jungkook advanced towards the coffin and cautiously opened it. Inside was his mother elegantly posed in the burgundy satin she laid on, her expression was stiff and peaceful.

Gazing down at her, the son pulled out a needle from his pocket. Gently tilting her resting body to the side, revealing her neck, he pierced her pale skin.

Once filled, Jungkook gave the needle to Taehyung and closed the coffin. Giving one last stare at the wooden box his mother slept in for the past decades upon decades, he turned to Taehyung. "Will that be enough?" The blonde boy nodded. "Thank you. My father will appreciate this."

"Great, now I shall lead you to my front door so you can leave."

-

"Thanks again for being cooperative. Hopefully we can help you in the futur- "

A terrified cry was heard above, freezing Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was the first to act when he realized it was Jimin and ran up the stairs in a blur. Taehyung follow by growing his black, feathery wings and quickly soared through the ceiling with ease as if it was never there.

The scene before them baffled both young men as the witnessed a man in a suit holding Jimin with a dagger against his throat.

"If you move any closer I will kill him so no one will have him if the Lobo cannot."

"You're bluffing!" Taehyung accused.

"I am not." The man applied more pressure towards Jimin's throat until a thin line of blood trickled down his throat.

"I will kill him."