We Can't Kill Them All

(Ally POV)

My head pounds and I can hear my own heart beat. I can only open one eye, and yet it hurts. My head spins and I feel nauseous. And I'm
freezing. Under the blood, you could probably see goosebumps all along my arms.

"Good morning, sunshine." Abby says, standing before me, grinning.

I groan, just trying to keep my head up but it hurts like hell. "Rough nap?" She asks, pretending to give me sympathy.

If I could lift my arm, I'd give her the middle finger. But my whole body aches and it feels like I'm chained to the floor. "Are you ready for part three?" Abby asks.

I slowly turn my head to see Harry leaning against the wall, crossing his arms, smirking at me.

"T-three?" I ask, but it probably just sounds more like a groan than a word.

"Was she trying to say something?" Abby asks Harry, smiling. It makes me sick, her devilish smile. The smile when she sees someone in pain.

Harry shrugs. "Doesn't matter." He walks around the chair I'm strapped to, stopping in front of my face, and leaning down to tell me something, as if it's a big fat secret I can't ever tell anyone.

"Part three," He begins, talking quietly but firmly, spitting on my blood, tear, sweat stained face. "Is my personal favorite." He pauses for that suspenseful effect. "We're going to kill your group. Just as you did ours."

And I swear my heart stopped beating right then and there.

"You're going to feel the pain we felt, experience the hell we went through." Harry bit his lip, backing away. "We're going to take a trip, you and the three of us."

I didn't know Charlie was in the room too, until I strained myself to look back at him. "We know where your camp is." He says, the first thing he's said since I woke up. "And you're going to watch us kill the people you love most."

Yeah, right. I don't believe that for a goddamn second. Either way, we'll win. It's three to thirteen(not including Judith and Hunter). So, I don't speak. I keep my mouth shut so I don't get beaten for saying something stupid.

"She's speechless." Abby smirks, looking back at Charlie.

"Even if she could speak, I can't understand what the hell she says." Harry comments, pushing himself off the wall. He reaches over to the table, grabs a knife and a bag.

"Now... We're going for a little ride. To your camp." Abby grins, just before Harry places the bag over my head, and she's the last thing I see before total darkness.

I feel Harry cut me loose from the chair, but then tie my hands together behind my back. He pulled me up, but my legs had a hard time holding myself up. My legs were shaking and I had a slight limp. "Oh man up." I hear Charlie sneer, probably staring at me.

Again, I don't say anything because I'm sick of being beaten out of my misery when I know there's no way out of it. Then I'm dragged outside. Immediately I can feel the sun on my blood soaked skin. I take a deep breath, closing my eyes, trying to concentrate on not falling over.

~~~
(Carl POV)

A tall, blonde headed dude is pulling Ally by her arms that are tied behind her back. She's covered in blood, there's a bag over her head, and I can just see her entire body shaking.

Dad stops me from pedaling on, pulling me behind a tree with him and Daryl. "She's right there!" I whisper. "We have to get to her!"

"Not like this." Dad hisses, pulling me back again. "We need a plan."