I'm....

"Did you ever seek into finding a wedding planner?" Jarron asked during breakfast.

I stopped daydreaming and looked at him. "Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

"A wedding planner." He sighed deeply, "Are you even listening to me?"

"Sorry I was just, thinking about something." I ate some of my egg whites and drank my orange juice.

"Thinking about what?" He moved closer to me and started to rub my hand, "What's on your mind beautiful?"

"I'm not sure if I wanna talk about it." I said honestly, "It's stupid."

"Well I wanna hear it"

"Another time." I stood up and grabbed my plate, "You done?" He nodded and I took his as well and put them in the sink.

He stood up and followed me. "Why do you do this?"

"Do what?"

"You never wanna tell me what's going on with you. How can I help if you won't tell me?"

I sighed and started washing the dishes. "Because I'm trying so hard to let my past stay in the past, but no matter what it's not working." I felt my eyes starting to water.

"Baby talk to me." He said wiping my tears, "What happened?"

"Dave called me from jail"

Jarron didn't say anything, he just looked. His blank expression turned into an angry one. "Saying what? Morgan how did he even get your number!"

"I don't know when I asked him that he said he has his ways." I shook my head, "I don't know what his problem is, or why he's doing this."

"What did he say to you?"

"I need to enjoy this marriage while I can because when he get out it's over." I cried.

Jarron sighed deeply. "Man I'm tired of this shit." He mumbled before walking out the kitchen and putting some shoes on, "I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

He looked at me. "I'll be back Morgan."

*

"It's been three hours!" I complained. I invited Asia and Alex over for drinks and just to talk, but I was worried about Jarron since he's been gone for awhile and didn't tell me his whereabouts.

"I'm sure he's fine." Alex said, "Maybe he's just letting off some steam."

Asia agreed, "Yeah I mean what else could he possibly be doing."

I shrugged. "That's the problem."

"He's okay Morgan don't get yourself all worked up." Asia stood up and grabbed the wine bottle out of the kitchen and poured her some more. "Jarron is a grown ass man he knows how to handle himself."

"Yah I guess you're right." I said sitting my drink down, I grabbed my phone and see that I had two missed calls from Dave. I sighed deeply, "I don't understand his obsession with me."

"Who, Jarron?"

"No Dave!" I turned my phone off, "He somehow got my number and won't stop calling."

"This is scary." Alex said, "He seems like a psycho."

"Oh he is." Asia told her, "Morgan should've listened to me years ago."

I scoffed. "You're the reason I talked to him at that party anyway!"

"Well to my defense when I first found out what type of guy he was I told you to leave."