Ochaco Uraraka x Reader

You have always seen yourself as nonchalant, blunt, and definitely weird, in the good way! Between your strange eating habits and stoic way of speaking, calling you an oddball wasn't a stretch. (I kinda described L oops)

     At first, Uraraka had taken your attitude as "quite pessimistic" but over time she had come to realize that was just your personality. That's when she realized there was more to you than your bluntness. So the brunette had always tried to gage a reaction from you. It was easier said than done.

     Uraraka walked into class seeing you pour a Red Bull into a cup of coffee. (I don't know what this actually does, but I assume it isn't good) She knew you would eat anything, a blend of whatever was edible just cause you were curious, but this was a new one.

     She walked up to you. "Hey (L/n) what'cha doing there?"

     You looked up at her then responded blankly. "Mixing a Red Bull with coffee. I might die from this take care of my cat when I'm gone. Oh yeah, tell my family I said whaddup." You continued to down the whole drink. "Whelp not dead yet."

     "You terrify me just as much as you amaze me." She stared straight at you and could have sworn she saw a blush across your cheeks, but you stared back a second later with the same expression you always wore, so she decided she had imagined it.

     "Anyway, what's up?" You questioned.

     "Nothing much, just wanted to know if you wanted to grab a coffee with me after school. I saw this cool new place and wanted to see if you wanted to join me!"

     "As bubbly as ever I see."

     "Yup! I am energized for the both of us! So whaddya say? You in?"

     You pretended to think for a moment. "I guess, why not?"

     Uraraka let out the breath she didn't know she was holding.  "Yay! That's great! See you around 4? I'll meet you here." She handed you a slip of paper with the address on it and beamed.

     'She's too bright. My dark heart melts at the sight of her. I may die... Cause of death looked at cute girl. That'd be a way to go.'

     Both you and Uraraka had been on the edges of your seats waiting for school to end. Ochaco's expression gave off how nervous she was, while you felt just as tense but kept the blank mask on your face.

     When class finally ended, you said goodbye to each other for the moment and set off to get changed. You wore a hoodie that was way too loose on you and dark leggings.

     'Wait. Is this a date? She never said, she just said she wanted to hang out.' You looked at your casual clothing and shrugged. 'Oh well, I'm still me.'

     You finally found the address after wandering around for 10 minutes to see an anxious Ochaco in very cute clothing. She wore a pastel blue button down shirt tucked into a pastel pink skirt that went down to the middle of her thigh, finishing off with black knee high socks.

     'Cute...she looks almost like a princess. An ass kicking princess. Hell yeah.'

     You approached with finger guns. "Yo, didn't keep you waiting did I?" She turned to face you happily, like she had been expecting you to not show up.

     "Not at all! Let's go inside!" She walked in with you trailing slightly behind her. You imagined what people would say if they looked at the two of you. A cheerful young girl hanging with an expressionless, hooded figure. It was kinda funny.

     The two of you sat down and ordered. Uraraka ordered a fruity tea while you ordered (f/d).

     The drinks were taking a while and she witnessed the barista accidently pour salt into your drink instead of sugar. The waiter placed the drinks and left before Ochaco could say anything. She turned to warn you only to find you were already taking a sip. You smacked your lips and stared at your cup before shrugging and draining half the cup.

     "Woah. (L/n) I think she accidently put salt in there."

     "Oh there is definitely salt in here, I don't mind, trying something I never had before."

     Ochaco stared at you for a moment before speaking. "You're really interesting (L/n), you now that?"

     "Interesting? I usually get odd or strange, what makes you say that?"

     "I don't know, something about the way you are seems very interesting to me. I mean you first give off the impression that you don't really care, but you're actually really kind! Odd yes, but I think you're very unique, different, in short, you're very interesting." She gazed up at your face. You were blushing.

      "I-i mean, it may not be my place to say. Ha ha, I don't know where I was going with that ha ha, just forget I said anything."

     You did something you never thought you would do. You grabbed Uraraka's hands. "That's like, the nicest thing anyone has said to me. No wonder I like you so much. Smart, beautiful, kind, funny, knows what to say, I mean come on, leave some for the rest of us."

     "Y-you like m-me? Oh my gosh I'm so unprepared. I was dreaming of this moment but it is totally different than what I thought it would be! I don't have a prepared speech for confessing or came up with a romantic way of asking you out! Wait give me a minute!" She patted her pockets for a pen and paper.

     You couldn't help but laugh. She looked up surprised, she had never heard you laugh. It was sweet and melodic, the most beautiful sound she had ever heard. "God, you're so adorable. You gave me this whole speech complimenting me, you don't have to prepare anything big. I accept it the way it is, genuine and unrehearsed. So Ochaco Uraraka, I do accept to be your girlfriend."

     You leaned to kiss her knuckles but she grabbed your collar and kissed you hard on the lips. You both pulled away smiling.

     "Well babe," she teased. "We should go out more often."

     You intertwined your fingers with hers and smirked. "Yes darling, I think we should."

     Woo! Done! I kinda like this one. I sat down not knowing how to approach this, but I like how it turned out!