16

Need an editor for my other book. If you are interested please PM me for further details.
(Not anymore, thank you.)

•••••••

Making her blush!

I was sitting beside Mr. Steele not daring to even glace at him considering the heated conversation between us. I reached the destination ten minutes early not wanting to anger him more. It's been ten minutes since we have entered the restaurant and we didn't speak a word, just sitting in a very uncomfortable silence. I was itching to ask him what he meant yesterday, but didn't have the guts to do so. I saw Mr. Zosh entering the restaurant with her secretary walking behind him. It was enough to break the awkwardness between us.

I stood up immediately as he headed towards our table, so did Mr. Steele. They both shook hands and gave each other a nod. Then Mr. Zosh's eyes landed on me and he gave me a once over from top to bottom as I shuffled on my place in discomfort.

Stupid men.

He did not look older than thirty with his black eyes and black hair, he definitely looked handsome for his age. I gave him the best smile I could muster and pulled my chair back to sit when he held my hand and kissed the back of my hand making my cheeks go red.

In disgust.

"And who might this beautiful lady be?" He asked in a smooth voice trying to make me fall for his charms.

Which clearly wasn't working.

"Sienna Collins, Mr. Steele's new assistant." One thing which I learned a little from Mr. Steele was confidence. Ofcourse, I was still that under confident, anti social person who had confidence issues, but atleast now I could talk without stuttering except for Mr. Steele.

"A lovely name for a lovely lady." After giving me a last once over, he sat on his chair with his assistant beside her.

"By the way, this is my assistant, Beatrice." I gave her a friendly smile and Mr. Steele gave her a friendly nod, but she completely ignored me and gave Mr. Steele a seductive smile.

I shook my head and rest my hands on my thighs. I pulled the skirt down which has just risen up. I was wearing a blue denim skirt ending which ended below my thighs with a slit, paired with a white blouse. I was feeling the fit and comfort of this dress today.

The meeting had started and both the Ceo's seemed to be very engaged in their conversation. I didn't think I was actually needed for the meeting because he was the only one who was doing all the talks. I was just sitting there, getting myself bored out of my mind. I glanced at Beatrice who was busy shaping her nails, so, I just kept on looking at both the males every now and then trying to get myself involve in their conversation.

A guy around the age of twenty five with ruffled light brown hairs and grey eyes came with a writing pad and gave all of us a wide smile. I couldn't help, but stare at his beautiful features. He was too handsome to be working as a waiter, he could be a very good model if he tried. He had those amazing biceps and definitely some good abs under that uniform. His eyes landed on me for more than three seconds as he gave me a wink making me blush.

Don't blame me, he is cute.

This guy definitely knew how to impress girls and how to make them swoon. Beatrice pushed her boobs and undid her top button making me roll my eyes, but he saw it and chuckled at my sight making me blush hard in embarrassment.

I feel like that's the only thing I keep on doing, getting embarrassed.

Is there any one out there who pays you for embarrassing yourself? Because then I would be a billionaire.