♥| Cast / Critics

Thank you for choosing this book

Thank you for choosing this book. I assure you that you'll get more interesting things than what you expected by reading the simple blurb of this book.

~•~

A big fat greasy heart for my lovely, soulful friend Insane_truth 'cause she helped me a lot in editing the initial messy first drafts of this book.

If it weren't for her, half of you would've probably been poked to death by the number of exclamation marks I used per dialogue.

And the other half left wouldn't even bother to survive after reading through the painful torture of punctuation and commas I put so shamelessly almost everywhere. But she edited them out and I'll forever be grateful to her for saving my readers's lives.

Khamsammida. Arigato.

~•~

Summary of the For his Sake

Emily Willows longs for passion, but only with the man of her dreams: the brilliant and dashing Edward Jones. If only her oblivious, dreaming neighbour can stop with all his gentlemanly-ness and just pin her into the nearest solid obstacle available.

And then, perhaps encircle her whimpering body into the solid rippling confines of his warmth to show her the greatest pleasure of being alive and breathing, and moaning beneath his-

But no, he would not. He could not-he would not even want to.

As they've been best friends for, well- ever.

And life as Emily knows was already over when the fates showed her the blandest stars in the already sinking cargo of her unrequited love life- by producing the gorgeous product of her gender, as opposed to her own mediocre Tomboy self, the one who'd bring shame to even the finest cream of their species.

Lara Williams. It was hard to pretend not to predict what happened after she crossed paths with Edward and yet even harder to pretend that the man of hot blood, desires and virility such as him would not succumb to her charms, and even go as far as to fall in love with her.

While it was no secret Emily would rather run away than to stay by Edward's side as a supportive friend as he sees her to be, or rather expects her to be, it becomes extremely challenging for her when he provides her to bear the responsibility of their friendship by asking her the biggest favour he could ever ask.

The one favour she was sure no friend would ever ask their own.

The one she was sure to lose herself to.