Tattoo artist pt.2 : Taehyung 🌹

You consciously walk inside the classroom as more protruding eyes stalk your every move just like how it's being going for the past 3 days, meaning since the time the notorious guy Kim taehyung dropped you at home when your bestie slash satanist friend let you be with him!

Well some random college mates had seen you two walking by the lane and so guess what they assumed?

You sigh throwing your bag on your desk hard as anger consumes you..... You don't want to be in the limelight! That's a big no no for you, you just want to lead a balanced life..... away from all this hectic but dang. Life's surely not following you at all....

You plop on the back seat, alone since Jennie doesn't share this class with you.

You take your sketchbook out but a random hand shuts it

You look up and see the guy towering you, "I- I want to talk to you"

You blankly stare at him, "what if I say no?"

"Why are you so hard y/n?" He whines, he pauses before continuing, "meet me after college.... please?"

You nod nervously

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You intentionally wait a little longer for the entire college to get empty so that no further slanders could spread as you two meet. As for Jen, she had already left since she had to work on a major project.

You pick your bag and scoot your way towards the main gates, where he always happens to wait for you for no good reason.

Ever since you got to realize this, you've questioned yourself a lot, why is it that he is attracted to a mediocre girl like you?
You don't even fit into the category of girls that he'd drool for.... Perhaps he's just doing what he does best.... Being a playboy who'd act to fall in love with you, use you and eventually would tear your heart away into pieces....

You gulp heavily as you see him, resting his back on the main gate, gloating you, a smirk plastered over his angelic face.

"You love to keep me waiting, don't you?" He asks, hands in his pockets

You carefully grip the hem of your sweatshirt tightly as you walk all the way up to him, "you wanted to talk.... So talk" you say, trying to act as much sophisticated as you can.

He clears his throat before speaking, "so apart from being hot what else are your hobbies?"

You look at him with a disgusted expression, "what the...."
You make a frown, clearly getting creeped out but then you start chuckling

Taehyung bites his lips and stares at you for a relatively long time, noticing nothing but the beautiful laughing face that he's ever craved to see.
He begins laughing along

"You are something aren't you" you say laughing out loud

"Mind if I-I take you out on a coffee someday?"

You pout, "look... If you think I'm the kinda girl which you presume I am.... You are wrong. I'm not an open book taehyung...."

"Why not give me a chance to read it once?"

"Because it's filled with boring chapters.... You know the ones without drawings"

"Then let me rewrite" he says as he gets closer to your frame, without your even realizing it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December '15:

"I'm going out for work.... I'll be late" you shout while leaving your house