4.10

Su Tao slammed the papers on his desk and grabbed his pencil like he's going to murder it.

His co-workers gave him a weird look but none dared to ask the angry Su Tao what was wrong.

He's been absent for 2 days because of that man and he can't walk properly, his waist still ached but not too much, thank God.

"S..Su..Su Tao a..are you okay? Someone sent a letter to excuse you from being absent last day, he said that you had fever." Their Manager said to Su Tao who's oozing with a deadly aura.

Su Tao diverted his eyes to his Manager and gave him the 'look'

The manager shuddered and smiled stiffly.

"Oh? He did? That I had a fever? Ah well..." Su Tao looks at the manager intently.

"Yes. I had a FEVER." Su Tao said and sat on his chair indifferently.

The manager once again shuddered, it doesn't look like you had a fever ah! Why are you such in a bad mood so early in the morning?

He's so killing that man, fever? Ha! If he could just crush him to death he'll do it without batting an eyelash, that damn psychopath!

"Ah, Su Tao don't write too hard, you're going to tear the paper into two." One of his officemate, Meng Ji said, completely oblivious to Su Tao's mood.

Su Tao ignored him and looked at the pencil he's holding which is now broken into two.

"Ah, yes." Su Tao said softly.

"You okay?" Meng Ji asks, a bit concerned for Su Tao.

"Oh I'm fine. Just a little hyped there haha" Su Tao said and smiled at his co-worker.

"Tao Tao! Someone's looking for you. Kyaah! It's super duper hooottt!" LenLen said while giggling like a teenager when in fact she's 40+.

Su Tao raise his brows, is that guy? But why?

"Let him come in then." Su Tao said, expressionless. Don't think that he'll waste standing up just to meet that beast.

"Fine Fine hihihi" LenLen immediately went out.

Su Tao waited for the man to come in and was shocked to see someone he didn't expect.

Sebastian!

"Sebastian!" Su Tao abruptly stood up from his seat. Why is he here? Is he asking him on a date? OMG!

Sebastian walked closer to him and scratches his head. Damn he looks so cute.

"Hey. Ah. Well, sorry about disturbing you. I visited Kylie a while ago and she told me to come here and ask you to come with us to dinner tonight, I'm very sorry for disturbing you while you're at work. She couldn't come up since her manager is angry at her haha that girl sure knows how to create trouble.." Sebastian said awkwardly, and laughed.

Su Tao blushes and lowers his head and tuck his hair behind his left ear and smiled like a highschooler who just recieved a confession.

"Well, ye ken get me leter hihihi" Su Tao said shyly and started fidgeting his fingers.

It didn't last long though when LenLen pushed him aside 'causing him to almost crash his face into the table. He sharply looks at LenLen, this bitch.

"Hi! I'm LenLen, I'm single and ready to mingle, are you single?" She said and offered a handshake.

Sebastian reached out for her hand but Su Tao immediately interfered. He immediately holds Sebastian's hand to stop it.

"You're single with 3 babies, aunt. You go finish the report since it's your work anyway." Su Tao said grumpily.