Chapter 1

Y/N pov

I decided to talk with the bunny since Egg Man was busy and was curious about her. She seemed scared when I came close bracing herself and holding the choa. After a few seconds the bunny looked at me and I smiled," Hi I'm Y/N the heghoge nice to meet you!"

She seemed surprised then said with a smile," I'm Cream and this is Cheese." She motioned to the chao I waved at Cheese for it calm down too. She said," You seem different from them why do you work for Egg Man?"

I sighed I guess I can answer that she seems trustworthy." I was awaken by Egg Man and I barely have any memory if at all so I guess it's because I have loyalty and have no where else to go."

She smiled warmly," I'm sure Sonic and everyone will take you in we can all be friends!" I smiled," Hey I'll think about it Cream also I'll try to help you when things go bad okay!" She nodded Cheese cryed out happy I heard Egg Man coming I said to Cream," I got to go I'll try to get your attention so you know where I am bye!"

I speeded out of there before Egg Man would find me there when I wasn't support be there at all. Not seeing her suprised face when I left.

~

Sonic came he was running around dodging he went on a bounce pad which sent him up a huge robot punched him sending him flying. His friends were flying in a plane they dodged a few shots before getting hit.

Sonic came smashing through Egg Man's robots. The yellow robot said to Egg Man," Doctor Egg Man the facility is in 100% lock down." Egg Man said annoyed," Why does that cursed Sonic get in my way!"

Then Cream spoke up while hugging Cheese," He doesn't get in your way Doctor Egg Man Sonic just tries to stop you from all the bad things you like to do." Cheese was saying something while nodding.

Egg Man had looked at them and listened he said," Oh is that so he will be to late to stop me this time when I insert the last Chaos emerald into my energy amplafire I will be unstoppable. Cream responded," But you can't do that!" Cheese said something again and she continued," That's right Sonic won't let you get away with this!"

Egg Man laughed then said," Your wrong Creamy Dreamy!" Then laughed again. I was sitting next to Rouge quietly with her. He continued," He can't stop-" he cryed out in suprised he was cut off from Sonic coming in.

Cream cryed out happy," Sonic!" Egg Man looked disappointed and said deadpanly," Sonic." Then his mood changed to normal and said," To late." He put the emerald in then did some button pressing and held a remote.

He tryed to get Sonic scared with the remote but Sonic said," Yeah, if you can push it before I grab it." He looked nervous then a robot came up behind Sonic Egg Man gave his evil grin," Why don't you come give a try?"

The robot fired at him Egg Man yelled," Don't let him get away!" The shots got near me I noticed Cream about to cry out but I got her attention and put a finger to my mouth she looked hesitant but nodded.

Egg Man said," Stop him no matter what." Then Sonic landed in front of him the robot turned to them. Egg Man yelled," No wait! Don't fire!" I smirked that's ironic tell it to fire no matter what then tell them to stop right after.

Egg Man had ducked and pushed the button he said," Ha here we go!" He turned to the machine and it was acting werid. I whispered to Rouge," Is it supposed to do that?" Then Egg Man answered for me by saying," What have you done!"

White light was shining out I got out of my spot instincts telling me this is bad jumped down ran to them Sonic looked suprised Cream and Cheese happy. I was about to tell them to move but the white light hit us and I black out.