40| Mission Mia

Hello my lovely readers, how are you! I am feeling so lazy today, not wanting to write further but since I am in extreme compulsion to complete this book fast, I would have to do it anyway! 💖

Enjoy!

Emily's pov:

I was preparing breakfast when Edward came down sleepily, his hairs all ruffled up like a bird nest and he muttered something about how I dragged him away from bed so early.

"Don't mutter like a girl and stuff your ass! We have to hurry!" I slid bowl of hot vegetable soup in front of him and he nodded absent mindedly, still leaning to table sleepily and digging his spoon in table to eat, and not in the real bowl.

Sighing loudly, I grabbed the spoon from his hand and put my hands fully on his cheeks, making him look at me. He tried to open his eyes but fell on my shoulder, snuggling closer to my neck when I felt his soft lips pressing firmly over my hickey. I froze right at the spot, trying to contemplate whether to push him away or pull him closer.

"Mmm. You smell so good, Lily! I want to kiss-" his mouth opened a little to press firmly on my neck, his lips starting to move.

"Edward! It's too late! Time to wake up!" I pushed him roughly away from myself, my heart wanting to touch him again but my brain beating up my desire everytime.

He stumbled a little from my rough force, now finally awake for real. "I am up. I am up! Totally awake!" Shooking his head a little, he slurped his meal and drank his juice.

"I'll be waiting for you outside! Come fast!"

Running outside fast, I fanned my hands over my face, my cheeks flushed with our little encounter. "Woah! That was a close call!"

Ten minutes later, Edward returned all dressed up in black and I would have swooned over him right then and there but I gripped steering wheel tight to control my raging hormones.

"What the hell, lily! Why are you sitting on a driver's seat!? You aren't driving even if you shout and cry in front of me! Michael!"

Michael came running after Edward in a second. "Yes sir!"

"Drive the car! And Emily, leave that seat right now!"

I hugged the steering wheel in my hands,"No! Never! Eddie, this is a great chase and I don't want to miss the fun! Besides, I promise I won't hurt anyone or do accidents!"

"No way! I already broke my leg years ago, trying to teach you driving but since, you insisted so much I tried to teach you anyway! But a big no for all your pleads and Hey! Don't pout! That's a cheating!" He took his phone and clicked a photo of my face, waving the phone in front of me to tease while I tried to take it out of his hands.

I ended up coming out of the seat and Edward took his chance to slid in my place. "I win!" he yelled, sliding his phone in his pocket.

"Hey! What's with you and all your photoshoots!?"

"It's not my fault that you end up making all the expressions of a girl! Just Like a woman!"

We both froze at his statement. Edward never called me a girl, let alone a woman and listening to him calling me a woman, the simple word "woman" coming out of his mouth so naturally made my heart flutter in a most amazing way as possible. I blushed involuntarily while a faint blush adorned his own features. Coughing slowly, Edward started the car," Okay. Hop on. We gotta go!"

I nodded and sat on the passenger seat.

"Sir, I can drive the car! You and mam can sit comfortably and relax the day while I drive you to wherever you may like!"