Rwby Vol.1 Part 2

--No POV--

You we're quietly snoring while Jack woke up before you.He looks at your face and he smiles.

Jack:You sometimes remind me of my little brother,Y/N.But...I still wondered where your did brother go...

Jack met Y/N's brother a few years ago,but he never contacted anyone after that.Suddenly,Jack feels a familiar aura,watching them. Jack looks at one of the windows and he say an eagle and it immediately flew away.

Jack:What wa- | ???:Wake up lazy butt!

A boy with black hair with a strand of pink sits up,then the hyper ginger wakes up the entire ballroom,Y/N included.

???:It's morning,It's morning,It's morning,It's moooooorning!

--Scene change--

Jack saw y/n brushing his teeth for the first time in a while. | Jack:What make you brush your teeth y/n? I almost never see you do that. | You:My tongue has a bump and i hated that consequence,but it kinda help me that i have to take care of my self,so from now on i promise to brush my teeth every night,and when I don't without a proper excuse,I have to sleep with my hands behind my back,tied. | Jack:Ok then,i guess thats the only position you cant go to sleep? | You:Yea,its always the hardest in that position.

You both get your sleeping beds done,make breakfast,and get your weapons.

--Your POV--

I cant help but smile at my weapons Gemini and,soon to be seen,Sudaruska.I look over to Leis he's doing some of my tricks that i sometimes do,and he landed Aries in the sheath perfectly.

You:Wow,already look like a master at some of my tricks! | Jack:Hehe,i have some practice. (He says a bit embarrassed)

You walk a bit and found Ruby and Yang talking.

Ruby:Today I get to let my sweetheart to do the talking. | You:You admire your weapon a lot huh,cant say no to myself sometimes.

I accidentally shocked Ruby at first,but she calmed down when she sees me.

Yang:*giggles* Nice scare y/n! Never seen her like that,you know, she wouldn't stop talking about y- | Ruby:Yang! (I look at her and she has a slightly red face) | You:Ruby? You ok? Your face is red. | Ruby:I'm fine,lets go to the cliffs | Jack/You:Right/Okay dokie

--Later,Jack's POV--

Here we are,me,y/n,and the others are standing at the cliff,standing on white tiles.

Ozpin:For years,you have trained to become warriors.And today,your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest

Y/n: *telepathy* Huh,same location on my first mission. | Me: *telepathy* Nice job y/n,you can speak in my head even without concentrating,proud of ya bro. | y/n:Thanks,couldn't have done it without ya

Glynda:Each of you will be given teammates...Today.

I swore a felt y/n soul got slightly heavier when she said that,and I definitely felt Ruby's soul get heavier by this as well,huh,they have some things in common,wonder what they'll be like in in a few months

Oz:These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well.

Me and y/n gave confident smiles and we bro fisted.We're definitely gonna get teamed up.

Oz:That being said,the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next 4 years. | Ruby:What!? | ???:See? I told you! (she said to the boy with pink strand) | Oz:After you've partnered up,make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way.Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path,or you will die.