05

sicheng left yuta's home and went back to his and taeyong's place.
"hyung, you didn't tell me yuta was this attractive !"
sicheng yelled when he opened the door. taeyong was wrapped around jaehyun's arms, possibly cuddling on the couch.
"sh sicheng, sit down in the chair next to me and whisper", taeyong whispered and petted jaehyun's hair.
"i didn't realize how attractive yuta is. man, I don't deserve him to be my best friend. would it be weird to be attracted ... to yuta ?", sicheng whispered, his voice shaky by the last sentence.
"it's not weird at all. jaehyun is my best friend and, as you can see here, we are attracted to each other. there is nothing wrong with liking your friends or the same sex."
"ah, I just want to kiss his little cheeks and hold his hand and tell him he is perfect and handsome, but he calls me a panicked gay. i think I am because I want to tell yuta i like him."
"chill out buddy. don't ask me, you have to ask jungwoo or dongyoung", taeyong said while jaehyun was waking up. taeyong grabbed sleepy jaehyun's cheeks and kissed them.
"why do I have to visit our friends when you're the one in the relationship ?", sicheng whined.
"because I learned from them. now shoo, dongyoung and jungwoo are in room 837."