SUMMARY & CAST

Two years have passed since the hectic events of the Cotillion. Since then, Helena, Carlos, Mal, Evie and Jay have fully adjusted to their lives in Auradon. These five villainous descendants went from ruling the Isle of the Lost to becoming some of the most well-respected people in Auradon. They are treated like heroes, commended for their courageous acts and admired by people in Auradon as well as on the Isle. Their lives have changed for the better and they couldn't be any better. 

But things are far from perfect. Ben has decided to keep his promise and bring more villain kids to Auradon, a decision that has left the kingdom divided. There are those that support this new idea after seeing the great acts of bravery by their five favorite villains kids and how much they continue to do for the kingdom. However, those against this decision live in fear that someone like Uma could be set free, someone that could wreak havoc and destroy Auradon as they know it. 

But it's not the villain kids that the people of Auradon have to worry about. The infamous villains have been trapped on the island for over twenty years and have had enough. After watching the disappointing failure of her daughter, Ursula has sworn to find a way off this island. And after teaming up with Maleficent, Creulla de Vil, the Evil Queen, and Jafar, the sea witch is closer than ever to her goal. These villains are going to do what their children failed to do and finally get their long awaited revenge. 

And so, when a breach in the barrier jeopardizes the safety of Auradon, the Royal Council resolves to permanently close the barrier. But despite this conflicting decision, a dark force threatens the kingdom of Auradon, and it has its eyes set on Helena. And when the question of why arises, the answer lies in a huge secret that threatens to tear these five best friends apart. 

Helena always knew she had burning hellfire inside herself, something which she used to protect herself on the Isle. But it is only when she got to Auradon that she finally realized that she had to embrace the fire within and be the person that she always was. But as the love and pain grew in her life, Helena had hit her burning point and everything around her had burned until there was nothing left but ashes.

 But Helena wasn't going to let that be the end of her. Helena was going to rise from the ashes as a raging fire. She will be reborn like a phoenix and set this entire world alight. 

THE CAST:

DANIELLE CAMPBELL as HELENA
DAUGHTER OF HADES & PERSEPHONE; PRINCESS OF THE UNDERWORLD [GODDESS]

DANIELLE CAMPBELL as HELENADAUGHTER OF HADES & PERSEPHONE; PRINCESS OF THE UNDERWORLD [GODDESS]

CAMERON BOYCE as CARLOS DE VIL
SON OF CRUELLA DE VIL; OWNER DE VIL'S OF ANIMAL SHELTER

CAMERON BOYCE as CARLOS DE VILSON OF CRUELLA DE VIL; OWNER DE VIL'S OF ANIMAL SHELTER