-12-

This chapter is long but bear with me.
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
3rd person pov

"So, let me get this straight. You're not mad at him, but you want him to to think that you are?" Yuta asked, confused.

Winwin and Yuta were both seated on the couch at Winwin's home. He had invited them over to hang out.

Miwa nodded.

"And why would you want to do that?" Winwin questioned.

She shrugged.

"You said he liked me didn't you?"

Both boys nodded.

"He's most likely not gonna tell me, so why not force him by making him jealous. Besides, what he said to me kinda hurt."

"Miwa, I think that's a little over the top."

"How?"

"What if he gets mad again?"

"He won't."

Yuta face-palmed himself. His sister truly was stupid.

"Whatever. We can talk about this later."

Miwa agreed with her brother and both of them grabbed their things to leave. She gave Winwin a hug and headed to the door.

Yuta was about to follow her outside but she stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"Um, home?"

"There's no need. I already told mom that you're spending the night at a friend's house."

Yuta looked at her confused. She sighed. Clearly, Yuta was not getting what she was trying to tell him.

"It means that I'm leaving and you're staying here, so byeee."

"Wait, he can't stay, my mom hasn't even given him permission." Winwin stated before Miwa could walk out.

"Yes, she did. I talked to her when I went in the kitchen to get some water. She said it was perfectly fine."

Both of the boys became silent, not sure what to say as an excuse.

Miwa smirked. "Have fun!"

She walked out and closed the door behind her.

She walked home while observing her surroundings. It had been 4 months since she moved to Seoul, and she had grown to like it here. The way the sidewalks were lined with cherry blossom trees that reminded her of Japan, how the streets were quiet and peaceful, and how most people she came across were nice.

As she neared her house she noticed a familiar black car in her driveway.

You have got to be kidding me.

She walked up to the car and saw that no one was inside. She furrowed her brows, making her way towards the door.

She twisted the knob, opening the door to an empty living room. Laughter was coming from the kitchen.

She hesitantly walked to the kitchen opening. Her eyes widened at what she saw.

Taeyong and her mom.

Together.

Sensing someone was there, her mom turned her head and smiled at her shocked daughter.

"Miwa! We were just talking about you. Why didn't you tell me you were friends with such a handsome young man?"

Miwa awkwardly smiled and met eyes with Taeyong. He was blushing.