XLIII. Rescued

~~~~~~[Roy's Pov]

~~~~~~
[Roy's Pov]

I stormed up to Mike's office and didn't bother knocking. Straight away, I opened the door and saw him and Molly in the middle of.....something.

"What the fuck Roy! You're supposed to knock!" he yelled at me, backing away from her who was bent over his desk.

"Rowan is missing! So you can fuck your bitch when I get mine back safe and sound!"

"Oh...so those rumors are true" he said, zippering up his pants.

I sighed. "Yes, that's my girlfriend. I'm sorry but I'm not going to break up with her because of some stupid ass rule that hasn't caused any trouble so far. I love her and I need y'all to help--"

"When did she go missing?" Molly asked after fixing herself.

"Today. I don't know but when I came home, my windows were busted in and glass was on the floor with blood. And she wouldn't leave her phone, so...someone had to take her"

"Fuck. We're losing our people! Someone is trying to take us out yo! First they attack me, G's dead...., JBar has been shot up and now Rowan"

"Next is me" I said. "I'm not scared but I gotta kid now, yo. I can't leave him..."

"I say we go fuck with the Reds back, this is only their wrongdoing!"

"No we're not about to go attack the Reds right now" Mike said.

"Why not!? Do we just wait until they kill us, starting with G and Rowan!?"

"I can't. They're not going to kill her or they'll never see the end of it. I will take every nigga in Red down I see! And were wasting time! I'm going to go look for her" I said, walking away from the two and leaving out.

When Rowan was missing, I went to everyone and no one gave me a lead. Of course I checked the Reds first but I couldn't dig up nothing. I even went to Ta'Joe, Rowan's old boyfriend from three years ago and he was even shocked that she was gone. I wanted to think he had something to do with it but...he seemed pretty legit annoyingly. Days and days went by and still I couldn't find my girlfriend.
~
//One week later, June 17th//
[Royal's Pov]

"Have you talked to Molly lately? I haven't seen her in a while after she promised to help me look for Rowan" I asked Mike over the phone, driving to go to a diner up north.

"Nah, homes. I thought she went with you..., maybe she's just around like alway" he said.

"Yeah. Any luck finding Ro though?"

"Nope but I'm still trying to find some kind of lead. You'll find her man, don't worry too much"

*