what.. just happend ~ Kori POV

"Food is amazing, i wish my mom threw down like this at the stove" Bri smiled and that made my mama smile and I felt that at heart.

I couldn't eat without looking over at her eat and joke with my family, it made me feel good and smiled and finished my plate.

Bri hugged and said her goodbyes to my parents and thanked again for the invite. I leaned on the island and watched, grinning at the corny jokes my dad continued to make and how my mama still was letting her take pics of her cookbook.

"You not gone say bye bighead" she came behind me and pushed the back of my head. We both laughed, I turned around placing both hands on the side of her lifting her up on the corner and putting myself in between her legs. My parents had disappeared to the dining room to clean up.

"Aye you better chill out" I felt a wave of craziness after i did that and i was surprised myself at what i did. She brought her hands around my neck and laughed. I squeezed her thighs and my eyes met hers, her laughs went to giggles and her giggles came to a stare. I licked my lips looking from her eyes to her lips then down her body and back up.

"You like what you see?" She bit her lips and took my hands in hers and placed my hands around her waist. I looked at her and nodded my head. It seemed as if we both leaned in at the same time, looking at each others eyes, she came closer an-

"Im sorry I cant, Im sorry i have to go its late" she pushed me away so suddenly, hopped off the counter and she was gone... just like that.

"What the actual fuck Kori" I whispered to myself staring at the front door.. "nigga what did you just do." I walked towards the door and locked it. Went upstairs and went to bed angry.