Chapter 39

Natalie's Pov

Secretary? He's going to work here?. I feel my heart began to beat at a very fast rate and I immediately try to breathe in and out slowly so no one suspects anything. I feel my chest tighten up a bit and I quickly place a hand over it. Rubbing it in circular motions to calm my excited heart down. I feel Xander begin to soothingly rub my back. "Baby are you ok?" I give him a nod and his eyes linger on me for a bit longer before turning his harsh gaze on his father and Andrew.

"Father you must be forgetting who runs this company now. If I say I'm not hiring any new secretaries then I mean that. I most certainly won't hire someone who put Natalie in danger." Xander's fathers expression turns into one of amusement. "Son, you do remember a rule of the company that explains you must at least interview a candidate for the job before rejection. So as past owner of this company I'm telling you an interview must take place to see if he's qualified for the position."

I feel Xander grow hot with anger. I place my much smaller hand over his large one, lacing our fingers together. "Xander, at least interview him. That way you can reject him". I whisper the last part to which I smile. Agreeing with me He turns to Andrew. "I'll have a secretary interview you for the job. Be here tomorrow at 8:00am, not a minute later."

Xander's Pov

"Ok sir". Gathering his paperwork she heads to the door but turns around and sends a wink and before smirking at my love. I feel her shudder and hold my hand tighter. Lifting her up and off me I decide to talk to Andrew for a minute. "I'll be right back princess". Kissing her hand I head out the conference office and lead Andrew out. "You need to understand something now. If I ever catch you looking at my future wife again, I will break your knees. Do you understand?."

"Of course sir. But don't believe she's going to be with you forever. I'm sure if I got her to spread those le-" before he can even finish I wrap my hands around his neck and hold him against the wall. "Don't. You ever. And I mean ever. Talk about Natalie that way. She's not a gold digger because she's not like most women. Now I will gladly kill you to keep her out of danger but as long as you're alive, you can endure this". I punch him directly in the face, as I feel his nose slightly crack as blood rushes down his shirt. "Natalie is mine and if you ever try to hurt her again, I'll fucking blow your brains out".

Releasing him he immediately heads for the exit as I straighten my suit out and head back into the conference office.

I see my love sitting on the corner of the table and as I sit down I pull her back into my lap, wrapping my arms around her waist as I begin the meeting.

1 hour later.

"Ok , I think we'd finished here for the day. You're all free to leave." Turning my angel around in my lap I notice the pleased look on her face. "You must be thinking about yesterday angel. Are you thinking about the way I touched you, the way I plunged into that tight, deep pussy of yours.?" She slowly begins to grind her clothed core against my now hard on. "Let me make you feel good baby." My hands immediately find her hardened nipples under her shirt, as I massage her gently. Groping and kneading her. "Who's do these belong to baby?, hmm?".

"You Xander! Only you." She moans out against me. I let my hand travel to her pants unzipping them as my fingers push aside her panties. She lets out a soft whimper as I kiss her neck lightly. I slide two fingers into her already soaking pussy. "Well what do we have here. My baby is already a soaking wet mess. Hmm, you want Daddy to fuck you don't you?"

"Yes Daddy please. I want you, I need you inside me." I somehow managed to get her lower body completely naked and my pants unbuttoned, underwear down before sitting her up on the table and hovering over her. "You want it don't you, hmm? You want daddies big cock deep inside you and pounding into you until you're limp and weak.?"

"Yes daddy, I really really want you, I need you." Wrapping her legs around my back she wraps her arms around my neck and I position my solid hard member as her dripping core. "I love you angel". Kissing her lips I ram into her hard, pushing my complete length inside her as she screams out. I place sloppy wet kisses to her neck before she tells me to move. I Instantly begin to thrust into her. She tells me to go faster and soon my thrust turn into pounding into her hard. I swear there's no greater feeling than inside her.

"You are mine. Do you understand?. No one will ever have you but me."

"Yes Xander. I belong to you, only you. I'll only ever be yours". She moans out against my neck. I feel her begin to clench around me letting me know she's about to release. "Hold it baby". I ram in and out of her a few more times until she begging for release. "X-Xander...I can't ....ahh hold it...any longer!". I tell her to release as I feel her orgasm all around my shaft. I release my hot seed inside of her and and both freeze to catch our breaths. She whimpers as I pull my member out of her and sitting her up on the table. I help her fix her clothing before doing the same to mine.

"I love you too my Xander". Kissing her lips I lace her hand in mine as we walk out the office. On the way to the elevator we hear whispers and see jealous stares. "She's a gold digger, I heard she's a waitress and is very poor.". Turning my head I find the source of the rude comment. "You're fired. Pack your things and get out of my company. If you even think of setting foot back in here I'll have security throw you on your ass." I bark out at her. She gives us a harsh glare before going to her office to pack her things.

I tell my most trusted security guard, Bruno to make sure she's out by 3:00. He gives me a yes sir and I continue to make my way to the parking garage with my love. Soon enough we're on our way home as my princess falls asleep.

At home in my office I notice it's around 4:30. When we arrived I carried my sleeping beauty upstairs to our bed. Earlier was quite stressful for both of us so I was thinking about taking my love to the movies tonight. I don't want her to worry about anything I just want to her to have fun tonight. It's weird because this is the longest she's ever taken a nap. I was getting worried when I noticed her hyperventilating lightly in the office when she saw Andrew. I know he hurt her and it was a shock to see him but I have a feeling it's....I don't know......something else. I can tell she tried to hide it a bit by holding in breaths but I know it's something else. I just need to find out and soon.

Running upstairs I walk down the hall and into our master bedroom. Approaching the bed I see my delicate sleeping beauty. She's so beautiful and so perfect I know she's an angel sent from heaven just for me. Reaching out a hand I softly caress her cheek, rubbing my thumb in a circular motion. I've never seen such an sweet and precious creature in my life. And nobody is going to take her away from me, ever. I nearly killed my father today for speaking to her in such a manner. I most definitely wanted to kill Andrew for showing up in my office. He was the reason why my angel was scared in the first place. He pissed me off for his little show heading to the elevators. If I could've I would have seen to it that he never saw the light of day again. But I know my Angel wouldn't want me to kill him. I find it amazing that no matter what horrible things people do to her, she never wishes bad luck for them in return. She never complains about past either. Looking down I notice something that I've never seen on her before. I see a light purple bruise over the left side of he chest. Touching it and getting a good look I notice it's a fresh bruise from either today or yesterday.

My blood begins to boil. Who the fuck would dare bruise her skin like this?. I will find out and when I do there will be hell to pay. I watch as she begins to stir and brings her hands up to her eyes, rubbing away at them gently. She flutters those big beautiful eyes open and smiles. "Hello Xander." Leaning down I kiss her forehead and nose . "Hello my sweet sleeping beauty. How would you like to go to the movies tonight love"?.

"Yes!".