XLIV. Saying Goodbye

~~~~~~I still get mixed emotions about leaving Oakland behind

~~~~~~
I still get mixed emotions about leaving Oakland behind. I honestly can't say it was the best decision I ever made....or the worst either. Oakland was always home
~
//That Night//
*heavy breaths and kisses*

Of course I couldnt truly leave him behind without showing him love for saving my life the other day. I've been through thick and thin with this man and he deserves it all from me. He was always my hero, my true savior at life. I was going to miss calling him my man. Our kissing was proof of that. I was making love to his lips as I swayed him in and out below.

After awhile, I broke our sensual kisses to hover over top of him instead, putting more umph into my ride

After awhile, I broke our sensual kisses to hover over top of him instead, putting more umph into my ride. He looked up breathless for words, biting his lips at me while he laid down to let me pleasure us for the last time.

Resting my hands on his shoulders, I flipped my hair to the side and brought it back to his inches flawlessly. Instantly I felt him deepening but I had a mission. I couldn't let the pleasure get the best of me right now, no matter how good that dick was already. His breaths on the other hand were unsteady and causing his chest to raise up and down more frequently as the connection started getting deeper. He grew rock solid inside of me...

"–Fuck...mm" he cursed suddenly.

His hands grabbed my ass tightly and followed itself movements as it gobbled his raw vigorous shaft inside. He was in awe from the ride I was giving him, it was obvious. Once his arm held me down and he stroked himself in manually, I had him busting gallons into my uterus.

"Sssss–...Ahh...ah -shit.....mm!" He moaned with his nails digging into my skin.

I stayed in place until he was finished, accepting the sins he sprayed and leaning in to kiss his lips again while he recovered. His heart rate started to lower underneath me and thus I felt his breaths less and less. He recovered quite quickly just to flip us over for some more, then came rounds 2-7 that lasted us all night.

//6:36 AM//

Laying underneath his gorgeous body, I met him in the slow passionate kiss he kept leaning in for. Stroking his face and fingering his straight hair as he collected my knees to hold. We ended the kiss with a smack and I fell right back to the pillows, watching him as he laid in the corner of my neck and rocked us harder against our wooden headboard.