Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen~

Kate threw off her shoes and ran through the waves, splashing water at everyone else who were joining her now too. They were screaming and gigling and were obviously drunk. Loki and I just simply sat on the sand and watched them. I didn't really really get along with water, so I was more than happy to just observed them. I sighed, and exhailed a little fire into the misty air. Loki smiled at that.

"Oh yeah!" Laughed Bradley, walking in I and Loki's direction after seeing me breath fire. "You're the fire girl!" He laughed and stumbled, tripping into the sand, obviously drunk.

"Um..." I didn't exactly know how to respond to him. "I guess..."  tried to answer.

"Well... Show us what you can do!" He laughed and grabbed my arm, tightly, pulling me up and away from Loki.

"Get your hands off me." I hissed and yanked my arm away from his grasp. He looked shocked at my actions. Loki then stood up and protectivly stood tall next to me, glaring at Bradley.

"Whaaat?" He smurked, stumbling with everyone's eyes on the action. "You think you two are too good for us? Too good to show us your party tricks?" He laughed and playfully punched my shoulder, and thats all it took for Loki to attack. He disapeared from my side and reapeared behind Bradley, snatching his arm and painfully twisting it behind his spine. With his other hand he pushed his skull forward, causing him to curse with agony. As soon as everyone realized what Loki did, they stood to their feet and pulled Loki's arms back, trying to losen his grip, but of course it didn't. I cuffed my mouth with my hands and watched them fight him.

"ALICE! Get that MONSTER off of him!!!!" Shouted Savannah, pointing at Loki.

That...what? Loki lowered his head after he heard the comment and twisted Bradley's arm harder. I swear I could hear a bone cracking from him. Jack then decided he had enough and took a swing at Loki's nose. Since Loki's hands were full, the punch hit him, hard, and made him release his grip on Bradley, making them both fall to the sand. The girls were screaming and squeeling and high-fiving Jack. Loki wasn't showing his face as he stayed kneeing down on the ground. His nice handsome dress clothes were covered in a bit of blood and sand. It hurt me to see him defeated like that. My heart was beating abnormally fast in my chest, and I felt dizzy. This would not end well.

"I know what you did you monster!" Shouted Bradley in between cries of pain. Again with that word. "I watch the news! I know your a sick, SICK human being!!!" He shouted, talking about last week in New York. Loki slowly stood up and wiped the blood from his nose. He smurked and looked at Bradley in the eyes.

"Ah. I'm no mortal." Laughed Loki. My heart felt like it was stopping as we all noticed Loki's skin changing from a pale color, to a deep blue. His beautiful green eyes transformed into a threatening red and he stood tall, smiling at their frightened reactions.

"Oh. My. God." Whispered Hannah, hiding behind all her other friends. Loki walked closer to them, with all of us dying to know what he was going to do. Even I was frozen with fear.

"AllliiicccCCEEE!!!" Shouted Savannah as Loki was just inches from them. Loki's hand had now transformed into an ice club, ready to strike them all with it. And I was now terrified he would.

"Loki." I whispered at him, with a ball of fire in my right hand... just in case. "Loki let's just leave." I told him. I knew he heard what I had said, but he didn't move. I would have placed my hand on his shoulder, or pulled at his arm, but I was afraid to touch him while he was in Frost Giant form. "Loki." I said again, a little louder, but he didn't say anything to me. Loki please don't do this.

"I could easily snap open your skull right now." Loki hisssed, with everyone, even the guys in near tears. "I could rip apart your limbs, slowly, and painfully, and have no problem with it at all. I would actually enjoy your reactions, as I give to you pain, never in your worst nightmares would have imagined. I am a god. And I will gladly prove it to you....if you like." Loki asked with an terrifying evil smile I'm sure no one would ever forget. He was even closer to them now, and waited for them to answer.

"I-... I- please don't." Savannah tried to say, and brave enough to even talk to him. I stayed still, almost enjoying this.

Loki smiled at her answer and turned away from them and walked towards me, with his skin and eyes going back to the normal pale color and electric green. I killed the fire I was holding, and threw my arms over Loki's neck and gave him a soft kiss. I was actually terrified that he was going to kill them, because we all knew he was perfectly capable of doing that. He gave my... probably formaly group of friends, one last look, and held me as he flashed us off the beach, and into my apartment. I smiled at his actions, and kissed him again.